Friday, November 19, 2010

What's your opinion on this poem i just wrote?

Want to



The most amazing things,

happen at the strangest times.

Stuff that makes me sing,

and even worse, gets me to rhyme.



Getting to know you was a risk worth taking,

So many decisions to make, like i was stuck in a maze.

Becoming friends was a move worth making,

So much to say; lucky it's not a phase.



Being with you is all i can ask for.

Someone to trust and not have to pressure.

You finish my thoughts and open my door.

Know just what to say to initiate laughter.



We're stuck in a level that we cant seem to pass.

Too scared to take a step into the deep, cold water.

Too nervous to see if the grass is greener.

But simultaneously eager to leave the excuses in the past.



Want to see how it could turn out.

Want to say what my mind thinks out loud.

Want to explore what this friendships about.

And see if you and me being together is what is found.What's your opinion on this poem i just wrote?
this is a very nice, well-puttogether poem!



';The most amazing things,

happen at the strangest times.

Stuff that makes me sing,

and even worse, gets me to rhyme.';



that is a very fantastic stanza!What's your opinion on this poem i just wrote?
I really like it.
I really like your poetry that's was deep seem like you really appreciate this person so i hope you show it to him/her
I like your poem. You have very original ideas (You finish my thoughts and open my door.) your poem is simple and spontaneous yet it has character. Well done. Maybe you could polish up the last line a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment