Friday, November 19, 2010

My Ex has been f____g with me for the past two weeks? What should i do...?

We broke up about 3 weeks ago. She broke up with me through a text about three weeks ago. I replied to her i'll still be here and i want to know when youre feeling better, please let me get my things. She tell's me she will send them to me and is a totally mean about it. So a couple days go by and i send a farwell email. Then six day's go by and I Crack, i send her a text asking for coffee, she does'nt get back to me till the next day. She says '; I am going to be out of town, I can't and sorry'; I send her a message saying no worry i will be out of town, maybe next week. Of course no response. So i decide to send her another message saying dont worry about coffee, just send me my stuff back. So at 1 am that night i get a message saying you suprise me, you changed and your mean and all this stuff. We have some communication during this time and she tells me she cant talk now shes tired and wants to go to sleep, i tell her to call me the next day. The next day comes up and i get no response, so i send her a message do me this favor tell me to leave you alone. So she calls me two hours later and we start talking about some stuff and possible grabbing coffee this week. She says to me let me call you back and never does. It really upset me. Another two days go by and i send her a message and ask her for coffee. Another two days go by and no response. So i send her a message hey im going to be in your area and would like my things, leave them with your family. She responds saying im sending them, i dont want to get family involved. And she again says i get all mean and crazy and all im doing is asking for my things. I asked her why she couldnt give me a yes or no about the coffee she says she wasnt sure of her plans and is busy during the day. I said lets do it tonight and tell her all we have is time, but you need to c ommunicate with me and I am cool with a no. Of course no response. So this morning i send her another message asking for coffee again and tell her if i don't get a response I am coming to get my things. She tells me she sent them, i call her back and she picks up. She says why can't you let me get back to you and why do you text me every day. I tell her i don't text her every day and I ask her when she sent the stuff, she said yesterday. I then say are you sure you dont want to grab coffee she says NO, and is a total itch. I ask her if i should move on and she says YES. I agree in a totally none confident voice. and tell her to take care. She tells me I am sorry it went down like this; at this point im like whatever and just really hurt. She hangs up. So i check to see if she sent back the stuff, she didnt use the shipping label i sent, I then send her a text and ask her how she sent it and to where and no response. I say F.... this and go to her house to get my things, her mom answers and tells me shes not there. I tell her we are going through some things and just want my things back. She told me if she said she sent them she did, of course her mom is unaware of any of this stuff between us. Her mom is very nice to me and tells me to give her my number and will call me when she talks to her. Of course i havent gotten a call back. What should i do, really move on, hit her up again for my stuff, or what, my mind, confidence and body is shot... I am so lost... Please help....My Ex has been f____g with me for the past two weeks? What should i do...?
Dude I think you may be harassing her a little. You said you dont text her everyday but your post makes it seem like you keep trying to contact her. I know she has sh%26amp;t thats yours but unless it is valuable let it go. I dont know how long you guys were together or how serious it was but there comes a time when you have to say f*%26amp;k it and move on. Never loose confidence in yourself that is key. Your obviously a good person if you can attract someone and be with them like that. F*%26amp;k this whiny bullsh%26amp;t. Its done. Sorry to say it like that but you wanna know how my last relationship ended? I got a phone call from my ex saying she was pregnent- spoiler alert the kid wasnt mine. It was my ';best friends.'; Needless to say he is no longer my buddy. I actually hope he gets hit by a fu%26amp;*ing bus. Furthermore I was saving for an engagment ring for her (we were togeher for 5 years). Long story short, I feel for you for going through this mess but let it be. I know you probably miss her and think about the times you had but thats over. Sorry to be blunt about it. S@#t happens in life. Get out have fun and again if she has anything of yours thats valuable get it back but otherwise, delete her number from your phone, dont contact her anymore, and move on. Ive been there brother. It sucks, but what else is there to do?My Ex has been f____g with me for the past two weeks? What should i do...?
I'm not even gonna bother reading all this drama, exes are exes for a reason, do NOT try to be friends. Not to sound mean, just move on.
use a lube...
Move on. She is just messing with you. I was in a relationship like this before, and it only resulted in me getting hurt, so get out while you still can. If your stuff never arrives, get a friend to go over to her house and ask for it. Whatever you do, stay away from her and try to move on.
I agree with Katlady. There's a reason why she's the EX. Sounds like you should keep it that way. You deserve so much more. Good luck!
nothing can't go wrong when you use the lube
You have no choice but to move on at this point. She's never gonna stop playing games, she obviously doesn't know what she wants from you. You can't spend all your life waiting for her to call you back or text you back.. you have to be in control for once. Leave her alone for a while and see if she tries to call you or anything, if she does.. then I guess she's worth it. If not, then you must move on. You're never going to heal from this if you don't leave her alone.
I would just move on and get over with all of this. She's obviously not very reliable with communicating with you... wait a bit for the stuff. From your questions, she seems a little psycho, because if all you were doing was asking for your things back, and she's calling you mean, she's not a very reasonable person. (no offense)



Just move on, and find somebody better!

All the best !
Move on and forget about your things. If she send it great, if she don't forget about it. It's not worth the headache and your feelings being hurt. So stop calling, texting because you are coming off looking like a stalker. You are using your stuff as an excuse to call her, let go.
She's dating someone else, that's why she's unpredictably unavailable. She's a ho. Get a friend to get your stuff, or just write it off. It isn't worth it. She doesn't care one tiny bit about you. Ouch! Move on, before she hurts you some more. Never go back to an ex. Ever. Kat lady is so right!
Wow, I dont think you are doing anything wrong. All you want is to work things out and get your stuff back.



My thoughts:

-Forget about her, you deserve better

-Get your stuff

-Move on, your better than her



Another thought:

You shouldnt put up with her attitude and be like I want my stuff back so send it or Ill come and pick it up and be 100 percent serious about it too. (if you do end up picking it up and you see her, dont fall into her little love trap if she tries. And delete her number)
Forget her... U can have a better girl.. Breaking up is a normal thing.. U just gotta let go and move on with life

No comments:

Post a Comment