Sunday, November 21, 2010

Will it last?! Will he ever regret what he's done?

My common law spouse of 10.5 years left me 5 months ago. I caught him cheating with a 22 year old girl he worked with, my ex is 35 years old (he was her supervisor). We had just bought our first house together 8 months prior. The day I caught him, I found a text message on his phone that said “I want some of your sweet wake up lovin” he denied it and told me that “she” was just joking. I kicked him out and he called me from a payphone crying saying that it wasn’t what I thought, he tried everything to make me believe that it wasn’t what I thought. However, he never returned to our home. Instead, he moved in with this 22yr old “girlfriend” and her roommates in a house just up the street where our home was. He lived there for 2 ? months while I was at our home devastated and trying to keep up with mortgage, car and utilities payments on my own. I ashamed to admit but I tried everything to try and salvage our relationship, however he never cared to entertain the idea. Needless to say, he did not give me any money for his responsibilities, he just walked away from it all. I had to move out of the house because I couldn’t stand to be there anymore, I was literally losing my mind. I moved back home which is 3 hours away and am back living with my Mom at 30 years old! He came to get his belongings at the end of August and told me that he was getting his own place which was a complete lie because they moved in together and now rent a townhouse. I gave him quite a few things like our couch, TV, kitchen stuff that is now parked in his new place with this girl. I feel like such a fool for even giving him this stuff but I believed that he was really getting his own place. Now, because we defaulted on our mortgage and loan payments, we now have to file for bankruptcy. I worked so hard to get us where we were in life only to be robbed of it all.Not only did I lose my best friend, my spouse and my future, I have lost my home and financial future as well due to his selfish actions, the worst part is that he doesn’t care. We have mutual friends and I hear that he is happy. Our friends tell me to move on because he has, how do I move on when I have nothing to move on to? He was in town a few days ago and said that he wanted to bring his new girlfriend and introduce her to everyone, that they had now been dating for 6 months. So, stupid me, this was going on even before I ever caught him.



How could anyone be happy knowing all the pain and sorrow they have caused? How can he be “happy’ knowing this? I wonder if his “new” relationship will last, how can something that started off with deceit and lies be healthy? Will this relationship last?!! Was “she” worth it to lose it all?! I never saw this coming, I was completely blindsided and the pain and hurt I have is overwhelming. I wonder if he thinks about me or even regrets what he has done?!Will it last?! Will he ever regret what he's done?
be glad that he stepped out now. think of it like this, he lost everything that you did so if he can move on then so can you.. get yourself all prettied up and go out and have some fun. you've been in a serious relationship since you were 20! its hard to start over but at least try to enjoy your time doing it. know that you wont get into something as serious as buying property with someone unless your married and they have all their playing games out of their system. hes missing out.. trust me he is. hes probably one of those men that will get everything that he has coming... you just be the bigger person and wish him well... time will heal all of those wounds and your going to get a new guy that's hotter, with a better job, and will make your ex look like the true loser that he is..... just you wait.Will it last?! Will he ever regret what he's done?
Rest assured that her time to suffer and writhe will come. The cycle will continue, and a cheater will eventually upgrade to a newer model. Be glad you didn't have any children, and it's only financial losses.
I'm so sorry to hear you had to go through that... The best you can do is focus on you and now your single life... do everything you think you would enjoy and take your mind off of him.



He's not worth your time for any reason.
I know you feel awful now but it will pass. You need to realize being bitter and devoting to much time to thinking about the bastard will get you nothing but depressed. Think of ways that to improve yourself and make you feel better. That way when a good man comes your way you will be ready and in the right frame of mind. Life is short dont waste time dwelling on someone who doesn't deserve you.
This is going to be tough to try to do, but you have to stop living for the answers you won't get. He's not going to answer them for you, and you probably wouldn't like the answers if he did.



You should stop wondering about your ex's relationship, and his feelings, and his situation, and get on living your own. Work on developing your resilience, and work to simply understand that these things happen, people get hurt, and that the most important thing is to move on and take this as a very bad lesson learned.



What do you move on to when there's nothing there to move to? This is a ';blank slate'; time of your life - its actually an opportunity to create things for yourself that you didn't when you were busy either with that sorry excuse for a man, and busy with the things that tied you down, so my recommendation is you treat it as such - its not as bad as you think!



Good luck to you!
Can't you sue him for breach of contract or something? He did walk on the mortgage which caused your finical ruin. I wouldn't let him walk away from this clean. **** that. Get your money.



And as for the girl, who cares? Your relationship with that piece of **** is over. Don't worry about her or him. I understand that you're hurt, you put a lot of your life into that. But it's over now and it's time to move on to better things.



Karma always gets people in the end.
if you need a guy hit me up
Any relationship built on someone else's misery will not last, because any fair god won't allow it. One day he'll regret it, but by then you will have moved on. Usually men are willing to give it all up for the new woman. The best thing to do is to cut all ties even if it means cutting ties with all mutual friends you both had. the less you know about them the better. Its like a stab in the heart every time you hear about them. Of course he doesn't care, because he isn't the one hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment