Sunday, November 21, 2010

LADIES or guys...please help?

So..my ex fiance..well as of two days ago ex boyfriend . we were engaged for about 7 months and stuff happened so we were ';boyfriend and girlfriend'; and now we're nothing... he said he wants to take a break for a while (because he has an anger problem and so do i and we argue all the time). But I think his idea of taking a ';break'; is basically meaning hes moving on and cant take it anymore but he doesnt want to tell me so he doesnt hurt me...(who knows i could be wrong).. Anyways, ive been so depressed the past few days...more than i have ever been in my entire life. I hate being alone.. i dont really have too many girl friends of mine to talk to anymore (basically gave them up for my ex because i always wanted to be with him) ...and i dont know what to do with my free time. even when im at work i cant even focus. and when work is over thats when i am the worst. because i have nothing to do.. except go home and sit there and cry or be upset- whatever. i need to do something with my time . like pamper myself? im sure whoever is reading this has been there done that. how did you cope? what did you do to get your mind off of the person you love??? please help? thank you so much. LADIES or guys...please help?
well , actually . Im having a same situation with you . The guy I truly loved . he leave me 4 months ago , it really hurts me lots at the first but when times go by , you will feel better .



try to find something to do , dont keep yourself free . for me , i would like to watch movie all the time , it really works .



or hang out with a bunch of friends , enjoy night life or having a drink in the bar .



just find something to do! keep your mind busy . as time go by , you will feel better .



goodluck girl . your not alone ((:LADIES or guys...please help?
time it is your friend and enemy go out have try to have fun its all you can do and you may end up having some

No comments:

Post a Comment