Friday, November 19, 2010

What age do you have to have your first kiss?

I'm 13, but i don't want to have my first kiss yet.

everyone is in such a rush,

everyone around me is changing, i am the odd one out.

i mean, i like guys, but at the moment i am not crushing on

anyone... well, i do have a crush on someone famous,

but that's beside the point.

i don't want to date yet, because i feel like i am young,

and i want to meet that special someone, i dont want

to go around dating everyone.

i dont wear make-up either,

and one of my friends said, ';How are you going to get a boyfriend?';

and it really upset me.

i dont want to date yet, i believe love will find me.

all the guys are immature adn weird anyway.

they only care about looks.

i want to find a guy that cares about what is in the heart.

i myself dont care how people look like,

because to me, everyone is beautiful.

The thing is, i have a crush on this famous guy,

and it really upsets me, because i think of him sometimes,

i dont exactly have a crush on him, i just like his character,

he seems really mature for his age,

(he's close to my age)

and it upsets me sometimes, because the reality is that i am

never going to meet him.

and it upsets me, what if i meet no one like him,

because everyone his age is immature and cares about looks

and prettiness and stuff.

i don't know why, there is something about him that i like

He's constantly on my mind and no matter what, the thought

of him never leaves. Something is just special about him.

I don't know why, but I've never felt this way about a person, ever.

He's so amazing.

its sad, cause im young, and the thing is, i should study hard,

i am too young for love, and he lives in Los Angeles, California anyway,

and it upsets me knowing the fat that when i grow up,

i am going to forget about him and move on with my life.

what can i do?

the thought of him never leaves.What age do you have to have your first kiss?
theres really no such thing as when you ';have to have your first kiss';. although most your friends already had theirs, there really isn't this specific age when everyone just has to line up and get their first kiss over with.



you're 13, take your time:)What age do you have to have your first kiss?
13 too in high school.
Who: Kerri-Ann

Where: In her closer as my mother was going to pick me up from her house

When: In the 2nd grade

How was it: Awesome!
when you find the perfect guy and you know that you love each other then it's time. A kiss is something very special and you should only do it if you know that it's just meant to be.
You don't have to have your first kiss yet. Don't rush things if you don't want. Just take life as it is, and enjoy it while it's here.
To answer your first question I was fifteen when I had my first kiss. It sounds like you do have feelings for him. I think you should follow your heart or your could see how the relationship turns out. Goo luck hope I helped.
I was in grade one.... age 8 years old.
Well, up until about line 18, I pretty much thought you were doing okay. Anyway, you have a fantasy crush on a celebrity...which is not beyond the realm of so called ';normal'; for someone your age. You are going to be fine. Don't kiss someone unless you want to...don't do it because you feel pressured by others.
  • bad girls club
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment