Friday, November 19, 2010

How to get over a LOVE when your a loser? (Please help)?

okay .. let me start from the beginning. in grade 8 , i was depressed. i had nothing in my life so i tried doing things ... I joined martial arts %26amp; got a job. so i actually could do things, you know?



Then i met this girl and we started dating i think i fell in love .. or at least close at that point. To where i quit my job %26amp; martial arts to find more time for her. (in grade 9)



She hurt me countless times somehow i knew she never loved me. but whenever she said she did, and gave an excuse for why she hurt me and did things with guys.... i always forgave her and made myself believe it .. idk probably just because i REALLY wanted it to work. i needed her. she'd say she was trying to get over me if we broke up for a day ... or that we weren't together so it's w.e .... things like that.



We broke up november 26 2009. i still love her as much as ever. im in grade 10 now. Yesterday we were talking about getting back ... i was all for it cause she was the ONLY thing on my mind since then. Everyday , All day i was hurting because we weren't together. I had nothing left , back to how things used to be. Except now it's worse. Then i find out ... She dated someone a week after we broke up and made out with him ... she might of had sex with him idk. i hope she never. And she flirted , she talked to her friend who's a boy about going out to see him . i know whut woulda happened if they did. but anyways ... she said she was almost over me , and that she loves me shes just not IN love with me. Then she e-mailed me and said she loved me as much as she used to .... even though she ';Kinda'; likes someone else ... smh but ';not enough to date them';. Even though she said she never liked the first guy?? ....



i got mad and stopped messaging her back. So she shrugs it off and flirts with some other guys on facebook %26amp; ****.



Also .. She lied to me about ALOT of stuff. i was hurt that she slept with 10 guys , and flashed another before we got together. so she said she was raped %26amp; that she was drunk when she flashed the guy. So i believed that. she lied about other things too.



idk what to do ... is there any way to move on that would be fast? ...How to get over a LOVE when your a loser? (Please help)?
Do you love her, or are you so used to being in love with her that you never really looked at anyone else? And, why does a girl who only hurts you and betrays you worth your time? You sound like a great guy and you deserve better:)How to get over a LOVE when your a loser? (Please help)?
sucks to be you, but dude forget that ***** you seem smart enough to do martial arts and get a job... but dude just find a nice hot babe and talk to her.... thats all you need to do be chill with her.
i know she is a beautiful girl..

you are blind by her looks..

sorry to said that but you know it i know it..

and it true..

she is not worth..

there is a few schools near by your town maybe there is a chance for you to fall in love with someone who is rely care for you..

good luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment