Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Why does my mom treat me unfairly?

i swear to god i think she wants me to clean everyday! okay so me and my sister Gabby share a room, well problem? I'm a neat freak and Gabby's a slob. well i was moving stuff around to make more room for Gabby's stuff, I would rather get it done when Gabby's not around because she starts yelling i touched her things and when she ';helps'; me clean she makes more of a mess and then leaves or sits there for hours playing with her things she finds! so i go to my mom ';mommy can u please go in the living room and bring me Gabby's stuff from Christmas?'; [keep in mind I'm sitting on the floor organizing Gabby's things] my mom pops an attitude and starts yelling at me! saying she don't have much out there blah blah. and then complains to my father about me!--she always does this and half the time she exaggerates the story. like i heard her tell my father just now ';your daughter Lauren is sitting there throwing orders at me'; u see what i mean, like there is truth to that statement but the way she words it makes me look mean--she tells my aunt and grandma stuff like that too--my aunt told me cause she asked me about something my mom told her is said and my aunt said she could never imagine me saying it how my mom put it and i said no i didn't! and i when my dad yells at me for disrespecting my mom i tell her that's not what happened and i gein trouble for calling my mom a liar. I just cant stand it any more!! she's so mean to me!





and i honestly think she likes gabby more.





one: gabby gets away with anything she told me f*ck u in Italian and my mom say nothing wrong with it. but i say suck in English and i get in trouble.





two: me and gabby both got laptops for Christmas. my uncles both put money in for mine and my parents bought Gabby's. and all my uncle wanted to do was give me mine; lmao i think he was more excited then me when i finally opened it :) well i just found out that my uncle wanted to give me it Christmas eve but my mom wouldn't let him cause she wanted to see my face when i saw gabby open hers [i got a printer and camera from my parents] and when Gabby opened her laptop and saw i did get a little jealous and i guess u could see it in my eyes and my mom said she loved it!!!





the worst is when i clean the room and gabby makes a mess my parents don't even care! i have to clean but when i was 11 i wasen't allowed to leave my house to go outside and play if my room was a mess.





my parents were so strict with me when i was little, but not precious gabby.





I'm sorry i wrote so much I'm just so mad! you don't even know!





why does my mom treat me like this, why does she favor Gabby?





if it makes a difference she is the youngest in her family but i don't think that does because my dad is the oldest and he favors gabby too!





if this makes a difference I'm 16 and Gabby's 11.





why does my mom treat me like whatever and let Gabby do whatever she wants!





i know i already asked this i wasent getting alot of answers thoWhy does my mom treat me unfairly?
I think you should confine your worries about Gabby to the things that affect you directly, such as sharing a room. The best thing might be to designate exactly what is her space and what is yours. You have the right to keep your space neat and free of clutter, but she has the right to keep her space messy, if that's what she prefers. If you can put any kind of physical barrier, such as a room divider, dresser, or other piece of furniture, between your respective spaces, that may help each of you keep your space to yourself.





There is nothing you can do about the rest of it. If your parents are more lenient with her than they were with you, what of it? Does that actually harm you now? If they gave her a better Christmas present, does it matter? You got some very nice gifts as well, and it's possible that they didn't give you a laptop because they knew your uncle would. Maybe they planned it all in advance.





Maybe your mother is more strict with you because she knows you can handle more responsibility. If she has higher expectations, perhaps it's because she knows you're up to the challenge. Or maybe you're right, and they play favorites. It still doesn't matter, as long as they love you and you get what you need from them.





Of course it might hurt to think they care more about her than about you. This is something you need to talk to them about. Give them a chance to explain. I'm sure they love you just as much. But no parent treats all their kids exactly the same. Just talk to them, and be grateful for everything you have.Why does my mom treat me unfairly?
Well the only thing I can suggest is this... Do well is highschool. Go to college and live on campus.
move out as soon as possible
Tell her that you are not going to TOUCH your sisters stuff. And that she is always unfair about belongings. Then threaten to leave. But don't really leave. Just maybe go to your friends house. Only a couple years till college.
Well because she already has a full load and beings u didn't want to get up and go get ur sisters crap, maybe ur mom was in the middle of doing her own thing and u assume she is supposed to hope at ur call cause u decide to clean. Great, ur a neat freak, that's nice and good, but things aren't always from ur perspective, u need to respect ur mother more and your sister, if u want the same respect. Stop the poor me crap, it's insecure. YOu got laptops and you are complaining, that is exactly why ur mom is the way she is to you. YOu are spoiled and ungreatful only thinking of yourself. What have you done for her lately to make her day good
OHH MY, my kids range from 22 -5 2 boys and 2 girls the oldest being 1 girl and the youngest being 1 girl 22 and 5.. NOW IMAGINE THAT?? and today they fight. lol, it sounds like you might be a little jealous over your sister? im sorry but im laufing.... you will still grow up to love your sister. and when you get older you will maybe tell your mom and sister about this day and think it was so funny.
They're probably more protective of Gabby because she's younger, but they clearly love you both. It's awesome that you were both given generous Christmas presents.





It would be super tough to share a room at that age (I'm 17 and can't imagine sharing one!) but keep trying to make the best of it. You'll have to live with a roommate in college and she might be a total slob too.





When you are calm sit down w the rents and tell them how you feel. Ask them if they can get Gabby to be more responsible for her belongings and to recognize what you do to keep the room straight.





Don't take things so personally. Your mom was probably stressed out and just complaining to your dad that you wanted her to bring Gabby's things to your room rather than you getting up and getting them yourself. It doesn't mean she doesn't love or like you. She was just frustrated in that moment.





It's gonna be okay. Just get out of the house and go for a walk and chillax. You'll feel better later on.
well lot of parents likes youngest kid more than older as mine does too but my mom doesn't make a story which is not true and say to my dad or other familey members well she loves me but does difference between me and my sister . is ur mom i mean the mom that treats u is she ur step mom like all the step moms be mean to their kids and plz don't mind ok but all the step moms are mean to their step kids and i am not sure if ur mom is ur step mom or not but ur mom is treating u like a step kid if she is not ur step mom y is she so mean to u not ur sister. ummm i am so srry to say all this don't mind. and don't care watever she sayd just tell ur dad or other people in ur family the truth like if she made a wrong story say that ur mom is lying and say what is truth

No comments:

Post a Comment