Sunday, November 21, 2010

Does this guy like me or is he playing me?

OK this may be a little bit long, but I will do my best to keep it short (key word ';try';) I met this guy back in March of this year, online...and we have been talking since. Hadn't yet met (made plans during the summer, but I chickened out and pretended I was sick). He sort of stopped talking to me cos he thought I bailed cos I wasnt interested. I ended up emailing him and told him i WAS sick (even tho I wasnt) so we started talking again. and decided to hang out (this time I promised id be there), he has a sailboat, and he thought it would be a great 1st date for us. so i drove to his boat, and on the boat he had a cooler of all drinks and munchies (all that i like, i guess he picked up on the stuff i liked and made mental notes along the way from when we chatted here and there: ie coronas, coconut rum/pineapple juice, cheese/crackers, and grapes), so he had all that waiting. we went on a 3 hr sail, and things seemed good. we talked and laughed a lot. (he even let me sail his boat, get your mind out of the gutter). we got back to the dock, and he asked if i wanted to go get a bite to eat, so i said yes... i got w/ him in his car, and we drove to a local restaurant, where at a red light, he decided he would steal a kiss. (insert aww here ___) lol. anyway, we got to the restaurant, had some drinks, ate, and the entire time, his eyes never left mine(seriously...dead lock...i even noticed from the corner of my eye, there were girls in their 20s at the table next to us, and his eyes never wondered once), and he had a half smile on his face, that wouldnt leave, pretty much the entire date. the entire night we would just laugh and all. it turns out, we're both the sarcastic type, and we kept feeding off of one another, it was like a battle of wits if u will. (he made a comment later, that he was impressed by that...not sure why). we went back to the boat, and sat on the dock, talked and had some more drinkies (i didnt drink too much, nor did i want to, i had to drive). so we sat and talked and laughed and picked on one another (in the harmless way). i was closer to the cooler, where, when he decided he wantd another drink, he stole another kiss. there was also a lot of ';flirting/taps'; (meaning he'd say something and id gently slap him, or id say something and he'd lightly tap me with his foot)

its now pushing midnight (i 1st got there at around 5), and he was like ';i have to go to bed, i have a lot of reading to do (hes getting his masters and had about 6 chapters of reading to do). so i was like ';ok'; and he came up to me and kissed me, but the chemistry was so intense, it wasnt just a simple ';kiss'; it was a long almost ';romantic movie never stopping'; kiss. of course hes a guy (29y/o) and will have wandering hands (hes a guy, thats what they do), but if he tried to hard, i just moved his hand (he didnt seem flustered, and continued to kiss)...on several occassions, we would stop, and hed be like ';ok i really have to go'; and id be like ';ok, go'; but he wouldnt and kiss me again (and again) this actually went on for almost an hour ( neither of us seemed to wanna let go, even tho both of us ';had'; to). sounds all find and dandy right. heres the part that bothers me, and i dont know how to approach it or whatever......during one of the long passionate kiss type things (and moving his hand), he made some comment like ';ure not what u led me to believe, '; or something like that (crap i cant remember his exact wording), but i was like ';what, what do you mean?'; then he said something like ';not what i expected'; still not sure what that meant, and iasked again, and just gave me the same phrase. so i was like ';is that good or bad'; hes like ';its not good or bad'; so he lost me there again. i had no clue what he was ';expecting'; so he walked me to my car (after another kiss), and kissed me again, and said he'd call me the next day. now.....he DID....and we talked on the phone for a good hour. (now a little background info on him....he is divorced and has a 4 y/o son whom he sees every other weekend), so next weekend is his son-time. so i nonchalantly asked ';when will i see you again'; to which he replied ';hopefully sooner than later'; so we made plans to hang out in 2 weekends (during the week is rough to hang out, cos he works full time, and goes to college, and the whole son every other weekend deal), so 2 more weekends it is. no plans on what we'll do, but there are plans. im still trying to figure out what he meant by ';not what he expected'; so im asking you all, what you all think of this scenario...if you need more information (even tho i gave u all a novel, let me know) any advice (male or female, young or old) id appreciate. please let me know if u think this guy is into me, or is trying to play me, or that night ';expected'; something else. cos im getting mixed signals, and am not sure what to think. i do like him a lot, his personality, and am very attracted to him, but really dont wanna get hurt, so am not sure what to do oDoes this guy like me or is he playing me?
Maybe you need to have another sit down with him.. or chat more on the phone to feel him out better.. maybe he was just nervous



good luck=%26gt;)Does this guy like me or is he playing me?
I would recommend you to go to another date with him to see what happens you are probably making early assumptions. Now pay a lot of attention to his words and actions, from your novel (lol) it seems like he is interested. Probably you were not what he expected but he liked it..

No comments:

Post a Comment