Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Is my ex playing mind games? (this is long.. so only read if you have the time).?

Just recently my ex asked me if i wanted to get back together, and I said for that to happen he'd have to prove that he changed, and u don't change in a few months. So now my ex calls me to tell me how much he loved the other girl he dumped me for me? I have told him that it is very hurtfult and that I don't want to hear it, yet he does it EVERYTIME which shows it's intentional



and how is it poss. that he LOVED her so much if they were only 2 gether for 2 months and during that time he called me. He then said well you are a friend. I said so you ask your friends out. He then replies well i was just playing with you. I love to mess with you.



However the day he asked me that, he was serious. We really got into last night because once again he started telling me how much he loved her and how she means to world to him etc.



He said gosh you can't take a joke about anything, but when he was asking to get back together and constantly calling and flirting he never said I am playing or joking with you. He was serious, but now it's a joke.



What is wrong with him?? Why is he saying all this stuff and contradicting himself. He says he is waiting on the other girl to come back, but while they were together my ex was still calling me and tried to get back together.



IThen last night he was like i am not calling you from now on. I'll wait for you to call me, lets see who can go the longest w/o calling, and i know he's lying bc he said that i needed to move and that he never wanted to hear from me when we broke up, but called 3 days later.



What is wrong with this guy?



He's 20 and i am 21,



He was like well i am gonna wait for you to call me back. let's see how long you can go w/o talking to meIs my ex playing mind games? (this is long.. so only read if you have the time).?
Maybe he wants you around so you can buy alcohol for him. No but really, he's young, immature, and needs attention. It is hard for some guys to grasp the fact that his ex will be seeing someone else. I'm guessing the girl he ';loved'; for two months was younger than him. It's one of them ';i want you more because I can't have you'; type of situations. He is just causing drama. How do you feel about him? Do you still like him? If not, then drop him, change your phone number. He sounds weird, like obsessive, so be careful too.Is my ex playing mind games? (this is long.. so only read if you have the time).?
Why do you wanna know whats wrong with him? He's more immature than my nephew come on! Leave this guy you deserve a lot better. He's been telling you how much he loves the other girl and you sit and listen to what he has to say? tell him youre not intrested in his drama anymore and that yall should go your separate ways.
Don't let him step all over you. I wouldn't.

He is playing with you, at least thats how I see it.

If he is so in love with the girl then leave him alone.

I suggest you don't talk to him, for he is too immature and unstable for you. Dont let him play mind games with you and just move on, seriously. Stop answering his calls and that will be the end of it. You dont deserve to be treated like a yo-yo.

I hope you follow my advise. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment