Tuesday, November 16, 2010

On your opinion, would you say he likes me? (looong)?

Alright so this boy, let's call him Michael, has been my friend for a few years. (Since 7th grade, now we're in 10th) We actually 'went out' in 7th grade but it was one of those times where, you know, we're too young and it didn't really count. We were just too shy around each other. So now 3 years later, we've been hanging out a lot. But not just us 2, we usually hang out with a group of our closest friends. We did a lot of fun stuff together last month and last night we all went to go see Paranormal Activity (which is not as scary as it looks, trust me) and I sat by Michael through the whole movie. He even nudged me and tried to scare me a few times. But before the whole movie thing, we walked around town for a little bit and some random photographer wanted to take our picture... well a few. He seemed to make a point in standing next to me whenever he could... he was even close. And then after the movie we were dropped off at someone's house and walked a couple miles (we all live in the same area in the country) because I guess we weren't ready for the day to end. But we ended up walking to his house because his mom ordered us all pizza and called him. So as we're walking to his house (mind you it got pretty dark) he would still walk next to me whenever he could and he even pulled me out of the way when a car was coming behind us. I could see the lights, but I didn't think of how close it was. I didn't say anything to it, and neither did he. But I felt that the silence had more to say. So then we arrived at his house, ate pizza, watched 'Dude where's my car?'; And we ended up using the ';Truth or Dare 18+'; application on his iTouch. We didn't do anything too bad. It was more fun than obnoxious. I would never want to act that way in front of my best friends. But every time my name was spun on the thing, I didn't even get to pick Truth or Dare. Either him or the other two always picked dare for me (by pressing that button on the screen). It then came to a spin the bottle dare for me. I spun and it landed on an empty space, which Michael moved his leg into. Does that mean anything significant? I'm not being naive, I know that that could mean he wants me to kiss him. But I don't want to jump to conclusions. I don't know if my other 2 friends know anything about Michael and his thoughts. I don't know them myself. But in your opinion, would you say he has feelings for me? Or would you say he was just flirting because he can? Mind you, he's not known for acting this way.On your opinion, would you say he likes me? (looong)?
babe, he likes you and flirting is a first sign... he wants to show you that he could be there for you and take care of you any way he can (hence the moving u out of the cars way..) just remember to take it slowly and enjoy these moments.. whether he wants to kiss you who knows most likely if you show him the right signs in return..



have fun and good luck!On your opinion, would you say he likes me? (looong)?
i think it was a bit of flirting.
you are still young...guys act that way when they are your age. just chill and let things happen the way they are suppose to happen. if you like him, still hang out with him and get to know him. if he's into you, then he'll probably start asking you to hang out 1-on-1 and then on a date. but, like i said, just relax and let things happen as they are suppose to.

No comments:

Post a Comment