Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Should i really forget about my Ex and move on?

i always wish he could talk to me on msn, we have broken up ages ago now its been 3 yrs nearly. He has a gf and i had a bf but now im single. He has been with his ggf for nearly 3 yrs so its been long. He sometimes talks to me on msn appearing offline. Asks me how i am and stuff. I just miss him.



The thing is i was the one who broek up because i didnt have feelings 4 him anymore(even though threre was always something there that i had for him) but we only went out for 2 weeks and yea its complicated somethign happend and i broke it off. He liked me 4 ages at school before we went out. I realy miss him now he had the best personality , how can i forget about him.?



My mind tells me to go out see new ppl but you can never change what your heart really wants. HELP



what can i do now i havent been happy in agesShould i really forget about my Ex and move on?
Seek professional help for your depression..Should i really forget about my Ex and move on?
hang on a sec - did you say you only went out with him for two weeks? 3 years ago??



I think the problem is babe, is that you still hanker for the days when he was really into you. Its incredibly powerful stuff when you are put on a pedestal. Sadly my darling you fell off, and he found someone that liked him enough to stay around for 3 years and counting. You battled it out bravely for two weeks.



You don't want this man - not truly. You want what you can't have. Its time that you moved on.
Do you really have feelings for him, or are you just lonely? You need to look into yourself and find out if what you feel is really affection for him, or that you miss having him around. Is he the one that got away, and don't like him having someone else. Don't do anything to ruin his relationship if you don't really care for him. If you do care then tell him that you have feelings for him. I hope that you are sincere in your feelings or you could really mess up his life, and you don't want to do that.
First, you should sit down and identify the qualities he had that you feel attracted you to him.

Second, you would be better off seeking another guy who possesses those qualities, instead of going back to him.

There is no person in this world that can make you happy when you are not happy with yourself.

Do some real soul-searching and find out how you can experience happiness on your own.

Only then will you be able to find happiness with another person.

No comments:

Post a Comment