Friday, November 19, 2010

Do YOU think this song is accurate ? should there be more to it ?

SUPER BOWL SHUFFLE '06-'07 - THE REMIX








We're the new Bears Shufflin' Crew


Shufflin' on down, doin' it for you.


Going 13-3 is how we get our kicks


Blowin' your mind like '85-'86


You know we're just struttin' for fun


Struttin' our stuff for everyone.


We're not here to start no trouble.


We're just here to do the Super Bowl Shuffle.








Brian Urlacher





Urlacher here, I'm the heart of the D


You wanna get to the endzone, gotta go through me


I'm a hit with the ladies, they love my style


But putting hits on Favre is what makes me smile


We've known all season that we're number 1


The new Monsters of the Midway, we're having some


fun


We didn't come here to look for trouble


We just came to do the Super Bowl Shuffle














Rex Grossman





Well they call me Sexy Rexy and I'm young and tough


Had a couple rough games, but I know I got the stuff


I'm an Indiana boy, at home on a farm,


I like throwing it deep and showing off my arm


Staying cool under pressure, is the key


And if we get behind, we've always got our D


I've got my doubters, but watch me, girl


My Super Bowl Shuffle's gonna shock the world











Thomas Jones





Thomas Jones here, the man in the middle


Running the ball is like solving a riddle


First I find a gap, then I read the D


Once I get a step, ain't nobody catchin me


Me and Cedric B we make the run look pretty,


Bringing some offense to the Windy


City


I didn't come, to burst your bubble,


I just came to do the Super Bowl Shuffle








Muhsin Mohammed





This is Muhsin Mohammed, I'm a heckuva guy


Throw a pass in the air and watch me fly


Fans call me Moose and scream my name


#1 receiver, I got crazy mad game


Like a speeding train, streaking down the field


I outrun the D like they're on training wheels


If you like my skills on the turf and grass


Just wait 'til you see me shakin' my a-


There's no one here that does it like me,


My Super Bowl Shuffle will set you free.





Robbie Gould





I'm Robbie Gould, pro bowlin for a reason


I went 26 of 26 to start the season


Breakin' Bears records and winning clutch games


They say I'm good as gold, and not just cause of my


name


Most kickers are quiet, but I'm all smiles


Put the game on the line and I can kick for miles


I didn't come here, looking for trouble


I just came to do the Super Bowl Shuffle








Devin Hester





';Thank heaven for Devin';, the papers say


Faster than a cheetah, is the Hester way


Give me open field and I'll show you a score


I'm bringing sexy to special teams like never before


When it's time to punt they're all full of fear


Making moves and making plays, you know I'm rookie


of the year


That's why I got here, on the double


To take the Bears to do the Super Bowl Shuffle








Lance Briggs





I'm the tacklin machine, stopping fools on a dime


Big Lance Briggs, and I always get mine


Forcin fumbles is what I'm all about


And sacking QBs makes me scream and shout


When the ball is snapped, get outta my way


Cause you know Lance Briggs gonna make a play


I didn't come here to start no scuffle


I just wanna do the Super Bowl Shuffle











Tank Johnson





Get ready for the Tank, cause I'm here to stay


Mighta made some mistakes, but I'm ready to play


Forget about what you may have read


No more messin' around, I'm playin' ball instead


The best tackle in the biz, I'm big and tough


And when it comes to dancin, I got the stuff


I really don't wanna cause more trouble


I just wanna do the Super Bowl Shuffle








Bernard Berrian





Berrian here, I'm lean and tall


Throw it deep and I'll outrun 'em all


Me and Moose always cause a fuss,


Making defenses crazy tryin to stick with us


I'm sweet off the field and I'm smooth in the game


Winning's my goal, not fortune and fame


I didn't come here just for fun


I won't stop 'til we're number 1








Lovie Smith


Lovie here, and I'm a soul man


When it comes to winning, I got the plan


Ladies love Lovie, I always look fly


Now that Ditka's gone, I'm the guy


';Da Coach'; and leader, of Papa Bear's boys


Come on Chicago , make some noise


You better start making your Super Bowl plans


'Cause we're goin' to Miami , and we're bringin' our fansDo YOU think this song is accurate ? should there be more to it ?
this is actually pretty nice.. good job..Do YOU think this song is accurate ? should there be more to it ?
Hi I'm from aussie but thats pretty cool ,sounds like Papa Bear's boys are ready to rule

Report Abuse



No. That song sounds good to me.
We are all here doin Da Super Bear Shuffle!!


Go BEARS!!!! Keep the DREAM ALIVE!!!!


Bring it Home to Chicago......Sweet Home Parade is waiting!!!
WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO , THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT, LOVE IT LOVE IT.!! PRINTING IT UP NOW FOR MY FRIENDS. SWEET!
Very nice.
  • hairstyles for long hair
  • skin growths
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment