Sunday, November 21, 2010

My boyfriend broke up with me because he is moving away? Opinion on the situation please?

Right where do u i start.. Well me and my ex got together last november 2009, we had gotten close for about a month before hand, we had what seemed like good relationship kissing holding hands and I felt like we were such good friends as well as boyfriend and girlfriend I fell in love with him.

Well we had been dating for just over 2 months then on the 8th feb 2010 he split up with me. This was after a week of him just not being his normal self and sitting with other people at lunch and not explaining why apart from saying later on that he just wanted to spend time with his friends. The weekend before we split up he had told me that he was moving away about 4 hours drive away, he then assured me that we would make it work and that no matter what he would always make it his priority to come and see me. So i just said to him well at the moment lets deal with it when it happens has he had said that it may not be for another year. Then this past week and weekend he has just not been him normal self so i suggested we went on a break and he said that would probably be for the best because of the way he is at the moment he said he needed his close friends he put i love you at the end of the txt and said sorry, So on monday at school someone came up to me and said sorry to hear about you and nathan spliting up i was then angry that he had told me people we had split so burst into tears and he came over and comforted me said we will talk after school. So we did talk after school, and i said i cant deal with anymore confusion so are we over or not? and he said yeah its for the best i dont wanna get any closer then we already are becus it will be ten times more harder when i move (bearing in mind he's probably not moving for another year) So i just thought okay and said well we'll just got seperate ways and ill just have to deal with a broken heart, then he said no i dont wanna go seperate ways and said we should be friends. Which at first i said no to then he said please i dont wanna loose all your mates that i became close to. So he said do u need time though and i said perhaps just see how things go. Then at school the next day he avoided me all day and wouldnt look at me in the eye i tried smiling but he wouldnt smile i tried saying hey but he just ignored me :/ In anger of the break up i said something slightly mean about one of his girl best mates and then he text me saying i heard u were mean about this girl. Which i admitted to, but said sorry about it and said i was just upset. I havent texted him since the break up or messaged him on facebook he messaged me saying hope your okaay and i said yeah fine u? and all his texts have been stuff about me saying things or **** going round school about him being a prik towards me :/ So someone please help me get my head around this situation? I really want him back but he has said to one of my mates that he wouldnt get back with me I love him still and its soo hard!! So please help me understand it all thanks xxxMy boyfriend broke up with me because he is moving away? Opinion on the situation please?
What are you...12? Grow the f*ck up. Find another dude. HE';S MOVING or it's just an excuse to hook up with other girls.My boyfriend broke up with me because he is moving away? Opinion on the situation please?
life will give and take. every thing in life is a gift that we will 1 day have to give back.
i geuss it goodbye i think you should try to get over your problem with the situation . i hope everything works out in a good way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment