Friday, November 19, 2010

Can a girl please help me with this? i dont know what to think or do?

My friend dated this girl for two years, during these two years their relationship progressively got worse, he ended up physically and verbally abusing her, about a year ago is when i learned about the abuse. At the time me and my girlfriend lived together and the four of us would go out together, my girlfriend ended up leaving me for her boss, but when I learned about the abuse I had to see it for myself because I just couldnt beleive that my friend would do this, so me and my girlfriend went to see this girl and she actually had bruises on her, so I told her that she needed to leave him if that was how he is going to treat her, keep in mind he has been my friend since we were kids and now we are in our mid twenties.



Well for about a year I didnt talk to him because we had a falling out after I told her she should leave him, and apparently during this year nothing changed but only got worse for her. Just a few months ago around the first of this year I began talking to him again thanks to xbox live, and we have hung out maybe 4 or 5 times this year, still not very happy with him right.



about two or three weeks ago we decided to go to a bar and hang out with some people we know, and his girlfriend started to text me and ask me questions like what went wrong with my last girlfriend and what did i want in a relationship, this went on for about a week until last weekend when me and him went to the bar and she was texting me while im sitting next to him, well she ended up coming over to my house that night, i told him i had a different girl coming over and she came over while he was on his way home.



when he got home, he went on a drunken rampage and kicked down the neighbors door (he lives in a duplex) and beat a few people up and all kind of craziness, well the cops got called and he went to jail of course. so the next day rolls around and she leaves my house and gets someone with a truck to help her move her stuff out of his house and into a new place, we talked over the phone for the next couple of days and on monday night I ended up going to her new place and staying the night with her, for about three nights then on thursday night after we got done eating dinner and putting the kids to bed we start to lay down and i am looking for something on tv, and i look over at her and she looks like she is about to just start balling at any minute so i ask what is wrong and she wont talk to me, so i try to get her to talk to me and she just is not going to tell me what is wrong with her, finally she is like do you want to go to your house and i tell her if thats what she wants and she jumps up and starts grabbing car keys and such and takes me home.



now for the three days that i stayed at her house all she did was love on me and tell me that she wants to be with me and that she just wants me to hold her, we would cuddle in bed , and fall asleep in each others arms, if we were sitting on the couch my arm was around her, if i was in the chair she was in my lap, if we were driving down the road she wanted to hold my hand, she would just kiss me at random time, i was really feeling loved, we even went and got a little puppy (lol),



she finally told me that the reason she had me leave the other night was because she feels like she is cheating on him, keep in mind we havent had sex, we've tried twice but neither one of us could do it, just didnt feel right. and im fine with no sex, i told her that all i have is time if thats what she wants, and that i really like her and that i would wait as long as she need unless she tells me not to.



but when i tell her how i feel she doesnt reply to my texts or just says ya or ok or something like that



also she has two kids and is possibly pregnant with a third from the guy that was beating her, i told her that i want her still and that she comes as a package deal and i know that, and shes like you know he is going to flip if im preg with his kid and im with you, i told her im over what he's got to say i want her and to me those arent whoevers kids they are her kids



can anyone help? i dont know what to do...im suppose to go each lunch with her tomoro, and i think that she is going to tell me to give it up, i hope not but i dont know what to think, the most i can get out of her is that she just needs time alone to think right now, the silence is killing me especially after how intimate the past few days were



please help meCan a girl please help me with this? i dont know what to think or do?
just be genuine. tell her everything you feel about her and plan it out a little bit, but not completely b.c that never works. just keep trying, girls like it when they feel cared for and loved especially after a hard time like this.Can a girl please help me with this? i dont know what to think or do?
I'm really sorry that this is what you have to go through. I think that she is still your friend's girlfriend no matter what. Until she decides to leave him, which doesn't sound like it is going to happen, you can't be with her and want her. To be honest, it does sound like she was cheating, no matter what you didn't do. I know you were trying to be a good friend and person by taking care of her, but her own actions are causing her all this pain and suffering and now she's dragged you into it as well. It's really up to her. If she leaves the abusive guy, then you can do something, but it doesn't seem like she's going to. I know it sucks for her and her kids to be in a situation like that, but if she's not doing her job as a parent, which is to protect her kids and herself from physical abuse, then that's her fault. I know you're sucked into this already but you need to get out of it before something worse happens.
1st of all not a girl and not gay but my gf caught this (we r on here 2gether) but id say that if she wants time give her time but if she wants you give her you (btw good thing ur friends not mine also) but she needs to know even if she was cheating on him its not as bad as what he did to her but i think what she needs now is a friend to lean on (me and my gf both) and startin a relationship with her now would be the worst idea you should wait for at least another month or 2 but hope it gets better for her and you

No comments:

Post a Comment