Friday, November 19, 2010

Young Girl Living With me.?

I know a girl that is 19 (as of last weekend). I am currently 31. I have known her about a month. We never slept together or anything like that. She lost her house, and I was nice enough to help her move her stuff to storage. After that she sat in my car, with her cat in a little carrier, and looks at me and says ';I have no where else to go, can I stay at your place tonight.';. Now previously I had told her that ';I don't want any room mates unless there sleeping in my bed';. I am a bachelor, I do not need, nor want, any room mates. I like being able to bring a friend over and have the freedom to do what I want. I am now on day 3 with her living here.



As stated previously we have not had sex or anything, and I have an unwanted roommate. It's a nothing in it for me situation. I am a nice guy, but as the years have passed I have become more selectively nice. I am trying to figure out how to basically tell her to put out or get out. It may sound mean but in my mind she can either help on the sex end, or get out of the way so I can have a friend over to do it.



I am indifferent as to what choice she chooses (put out or get out) just that she picks one. Any Advice on how to approach it?Young Girl Living With me.?
Give her a month to get her living situation worked out. If something happens during that time, more power to you.



I'd feel bad for her and want to help her out someway.Young Girl Living With me.?
I logged in too late choose a best answer, but the one chosen is fine.



I set her a date to move out, and that worked she was 12 days at my house.

I did have sex with her with no strings, and she initiated. we still talk.

As for people calling me names F-OFF!

I helped when no one else would, not you

Report Abuse


go for it and make a video
Sounds like you didn't have a clear agreement at the outset.



The simple answer is to sit down with her and talk about it.

How long are you willing to have this person living in your place?

How long are you willing to gift her with free rent and food?



It would be highly unadvised to start treating sex as a commodity of trade in this case. Not healthy for either of you. That said, it sounds to me like you're past ready for her to be moved out. It's your place...
i think that if you ask her to put out then she will most likely get out
you need to tell her to leave, at that age they are more likely to use you. and if you sleep with her she will play that blame game on you, and you'll regret it. plus she might be a dead lay.
tell her to start paying rent, for a start...



and if all you want is sex, then you are not a ';nice man';...



you are pretty much trying to take advantage (sexually) of a young woman in trouble...



try asking her to leave...
haha, this predicament makes me laugh...not a clue why, it just does. My advice...just give it time and make some advances if you want her in bed. She probably won't take well to you telling her what you just told us, and she'll probably move out if you tell her. If you honestly don't care either way then just say exactly what you told us. yep, that's my probably not so swell advice cause I haven't really been in that kinda situation before...but in my mind, if I was, I would say that is the way to go. Good luck. lol
Wow, you sound like a skeezball. But she can't live with you, you're not her parents. I would just tell her to please find another friend to live with because I'm a single man and I want lady friends over. Tell her you're not her father so please try and find somewhere to live by the end of the week or I'll call the cops.
Fact is there is no nice way to say it but depends on the reaction she might give in or not but she asked to live with u and she knows what u do so maybe she is waiting for u to make a move and if u just want sex then go get a girl and just do her in ur place simple as that u are indifferent to dicisions but not to the fact that u just have a girl in ur place
Two ways to go about it.



Tell her she needs to move out tomarrow and give her ample oppertunity to put out that night.



Or Lay the Mack down on her constantly until she puts out or runs away.
You're a jackass. Help her find a new place to stay but DO NOT ask her to choose between putting out or getting out. You say you're a nice guy, but I can't find any evidence of that in your post. If you want her to move out, just get her a new place to stay. Trying to extort sex from her is one of the worst ways to handle this situation.
I would make settle hints what you want from her i.e. or you could walk around with out underwear on under your sweats. maybe walk in on her when she is in the shower or bathroom. Just let her know what you except. You are a lucky guy wish I wa sin your position. good luck
Well, ignore them..

Okay i think the best thing to do is bring your girlfriend (or a girl to act as ur girlfriend) over to your place, and u or the girl tell your unwanted room mate that u need privacy, cause u need to have some alone time..

and take a very long time.. So she can get bored.. Maybe make your girl friend sleep over so the unwanted room mate can sleep on the floor and know she is unwanted any more..

she will get the idea and move out soon..

make your GF/Girl give her dirty looks as well..

if this doesn't work, u need to tell her in a nice way, that your girlfriend is going to move in with you, and she has to go cause it would be weird having someone around with you and your girl friend all the time..



Good luck, hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment