Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hey everyone what are your views on this..?

My situation is with Someone I used to go to school with..



Throughout school we were like eachothers childhood sweethearts we loved eahcother from like.. the year 2000 untill 2004 - Untill we both went our seperate ways.. (well it was my fault actually) I Just found someone else and moved on.. Im not sure what made me do it at the time.. but then in months to come he met someone too... But i still knew we had that connection... through growing up and everything we have been through... We have only ever kissed... NOTHING else..



Years Later we spoke again 2007... and he said ''so are you still with your boyfriend'' and i replied ''no'' explained to him what had happened (as he was and still is like my bestfriend/soulmate) (and i always have thought that) anyways.. he told me hes still with his.. and he started to tell me how shes annoying an bla bla... so. left it at that.



Spoke again... We are now both single.. Cutting a very very long story short. He came round one evening to my house for a ''catch up'' and we had an amazing night just talking all night and kissing for HOURS!! (still done nothing sexual) and the connection was just amazing.. it felt so right.. and he does this thing where he looks into my eyes.. and just stares...



Anyways... The other day before he was leaving to go on holiday I picked me up and we went for a drive he wanted to get some food and then we were talking in the car about like the people we have slept with and bla bla (bearing in mind that we speak so openly with eachother as we are so close and we dont lie to eachother) and we were joking then we were getting on serious conversations and i was saying stuff to him like ''every girl you seem to get with they always take you for an idiot? u need to find someone thats going to treat you like u should be treated!'' and he knows.. and i know i was refering to myself... and then he was saying to me how im different than the other girls..(he meant in a good way) and also said we would get along so well if we was in a relatonship.. ANYWAYS...



Im just waffeling on now.. because i need to get this off my chest... This person is not someone that opens up his feelings as to if he loves me or anything BUT I KNOW there is something there.. strong love.. - Hes taking things slow.. because i think he sees me as someone he would want to settle down properly with .. and i see myself in the same position.. what do you think everyone?.. shall i just not push him into telling me how he feels ...? and just go with the flow.. also ... open up to him? shall i just keep quiet and see where this takes us?.. :( x x x x xHey everyone what are your views on this..?
My view is I don't care about you, your life or your second guessing what somebody means when they did that and said this.



You said everyone. So I chose to give you my view being qualified to give it by your use of the word ';everyone'; If you don't like my view then ignore it instead of pretending I wasn't invited to give it and insulting my intelligence. Perhaps you need to buy a dictionary to look up the words you use but don't know what they mean. For starters I suggest ';everyone'; and ';stupid'; and, while you're at it, ';infatuation';.Hey everyone what are your views on this..?
Yeah go follow your feelings.



Also not to pop your bubbles but, The feeling of love is after The feeling lust. For lust is the 1st stage of love. A chemical in the brain called serotonin is released which makes you naturally ';high';, high as in marijuana high, that is the feeling of love.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
No, you need to tell him he is not a mind reader. I learned this the hard way and lost mine don't do the same as me. Tell him you want to be with him and you love him. It sound to me that he feels the same way. He maybe surprised at first or he maybe not be and tells you back how much he cares. Either way you have to tell him. And do it right now. Don't hold off just tell him. Pick up the phone wake his butt up and tell him. Trust me he's waiting for this. And its seems like for a long time now.
Take it slow.

But do little things 4 him.

I would make mine brownies

cup cakes

fudge

His favorite sandwiches.

I would sew a button on his shirt.

He loved it!

Hope that helps you. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment