Sunday, November 21, 2010

Did he like me or like like me?

there was this boy in my last school. we were in the same class but parallel... he was really smart and cute and one of the popular kids in our grade. i was also popular like him. but never mind. at first when i saw him i thought he was stupid but when i got used to him he seemed to different than the other boys in my grade. he seemed mystery and interesting to me. we always had religion together and we were the only ones in katholic. whenever we were around other people;

we alwasy teased and made fun of each other, we never talked in public. but when we had reliogion or when we were alone he always talked to me gently and slowly. some times he asked questions about me and he also told me some stuff about himself. some people spredded a rumor that we were crushing on each other. although he acted like he could'nt stand me in public; we really got along in private and undeerstood each other. thier was this time our religion teacher came late and i hard for the first time a serious confersetion with him. he was alsways nice to me. but he was abit cheeky sometimes. anyways as time passed away i realized that i had a crush on him. and i used the oppotunity to get close to him. but he some how changed ...he was shy around me. but unfortunatly i moved to onother country and changed schools. i always called my bff to asked her about every thing at my old school. and she told my that the boy i was crushing on; was asking her questions about me. questions like; when was i coming back; where was i; was i coming back to school; and kinda stuff.... a couple of days passed and when i called my bff again she told me she hard told the boy i was crushing on that i hard a crush on him. i asked her what he had said. and she told me he looked some how shy; he was smiling and just FIDDLING. she has'nt talk to him seens then. But all i want to know is: did he like me as a friend or more than that. Please help me am confused, he was my first crush and no matter how hard i try to get over him i can't its been two years now. but am really desperet on finding out.



and ps: he's my age.... but he's only 4 months older than me

please answer whatever is on your mind i promise i will think about you answers as soon as i read them. they might be a great help for me.

and oh it might be stupid but am turning 13 in 4 monthsDid he like me or like like me?
He likes you ! Man I cant believe you are confused. Its so obvious ! See if maybe one day you can talk to him over the phone like call your bff and tell her to pass her phone to the guy you like if your still confident enough to talk to him now that he knows you like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment