Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mind Games Or Confusion?

Alright so heres the story. In 06 I dated this girl named Mel. We dated for a month but were really close. When we would kiss it was like eletric bolts. We could be in a crowded room but the minute one of us would walk in we knew instantly the other person was there. She pushed me away and said... ';I have alot of problems going on in my life and so it wouldn't be fair to you, for me to bring you in it';



She said she just needed time but then she kept coming up with differn't excuses until she said I don't know why I pushed you away, even after giving her time. I gave up and moved on with my life. So 9 months later I decided to go to this bar. Oddly enough she sees me in the bar. I tried to ignore her but she walked up to me and said hello so I said hi back. I got uncomfortable and went out to the smoking deck. She then followed me out. At first she kind of just stared at me like she couldnt keep her eyes off of me. Like she had to come up with things to say just for a excuse to talk to me.



I went back into the bar. I was playing a game and then she sneaked behind me and tickles me. After that she wanted to dance and was trying to be up all over me. I then went back out to the smoking deck and she followed me again. She offered me a cigg and asked me pointless questions. This kind of stuff went on for 2 months at the bar. She would randomly play certain songs on the juke box, look at me then walk out. Invited me to her shows. So one day I called and asked her if she wanted to be friends, she apazzed out and said No, we'll never be friends I was just being nice to you. To me that was a little more than being nice.



Another 7 months went by and I ran into her at the mall. We happend to know a mutual friend I was hanging out with. She said just stay the F*** out of my life and I will stay out of yours. Then slowly she turned around and said, if you want to talk I'll be back. She came back and we decided to work on a friendship. We were friends for a good year.



As of Aug of this year she kept talking to me more and more each day. She would always avoid wanting to see me though, I'm not sure if it was because it hurt her to see me because she still had feelings or that she didnt want to get attached. One day she said she was going to get her hair cut, funny thing was is that I was already there, when she saw me she had a huge smile on her face but hid it. I didn't understand why she would avoid to see me, but yet always be happy when she did.



Her girlfriend is abusive and controlling. She would get up every night at 2:30 in the morning to talk to me while her g/f went to work. She dedicated me a song, a poem. She talked to me as if we were dating again. She would say things like oh **** my g/f is coming, give me a kiss and sign off. She would say things like I still wonder what it would be like with you.



After awhile of this I had enough, we only live 15 mins away from each other, yet we never hang out. I understand people have lives but why avoid seeing me? wouldnt it be easier to get over your feelings for someone if you hung out with them more often? I confronted her about this and said its not fair trying to be your friend yet you flirt with me, yet never wanna see me, yet you reach out to me.



After that she became more and more distand and said maybe its better we both stop talking to each other. After that she said I can't trust you. I neve gave her a reason not to trust me, and I never lied to her. I tried asking her what did I lie to you about and how did I lie to you? She told me I dont have to answer you. It seems to me maybe she got scared. She said It will be easier for the both of us, yet she couldnt explain that either. I waited a week to try and speak with her again. This time she got her girlfriend to call me and she started to B*** me out, I dont think it was right for her to bring her g/f into thesituation, when she had no idea about what was going on. After that she told a bunch of lies to people, saying that i was psychotic. Now half my friends hate me, she has no proof, yet I have screen shots of all the stuff she was saying to me. How is it right for someone to cheat on thier partner, play mind games, then put all the blame on me when I was just trying to care and wanted the crap to stop.



Since she assumed I was a backstabber, I thought well if shes gonna treat me like crap for no reason, then I mitice well be a backstabber, atleast then she would have a legit reason to dislike me. I tried clearing my name, showing proof but i seems its not good enough.



I really loved this women, I lost alot of friends because of her, she tried to make my life a living He**. She always worried Ill hook up with someone who treats me like dirt, yet it seems to be no problem when she does it.



She always believes what other people say, even if I dont know them, nor associate. She was playing with my heart and head, was it cause she was scared? who knows but there cant be a excuse Mind Games Or Confusion?
Mind games.



Mind games played by a confused and apparently emotionally unstable individual who has no idea what she wants. Frankly, the episodes involving playing certain music on the jukebox, staring at you when the song comes on, and then leaving the bar would have been enough for me to say buh-bye.



And if that hadn't done it, her telling you ';just stay the **** out of my life and I will stay out of yours,'; and then giving you an invitation to talk definitely would have made me ensure I never saw her ever again. Life is complicated enough without the presence of insane or emotionally unstable people making it even more difficult. I sympathize. Been there before myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment