Friday, November 19, 2010

Guys and Girls: I need your opinions?

Im in a hard situation because I have 2 friends with benefits at the moment. So heres the situation:

Girl A: We are good friends and we've been friends with benefits for quite sometime now. I like her as only a friend and she likes me as only a friend as well and we both wish it to stay this way. We know our terms and know that we ';are'; friends with benefits and nothing more.



Girl B: We are one of each other bestfriend's. Im closer with her than Girl A. Recently I made a move on her when we were kinda drunk. We made out. The 2nd time we made out was when we were sober. I made moves on her both times, during the 2nd time I said i like her but she said she only wants us to become friends with benefits since wer good friends and that she isn't ready for a relationship (she has never been a relationship or done anything 'serious' with a guy in bed before). She knows about the thing between me and Girl A however. Later on she even said that she's ok with me also being friends with benefits with Girl A if I want to.



We all see each other at school everyday. Girl A doesn't know about me and Girl B except that she knows wer pretty close. Im the type of guy that DOESN'T want to be with 2 girls at the same time and I like Girl B and wouldn't mind being in a relationship with her and that I hope her feelings grow on me or until shes done figuring her stuff out.



So Guys what do you thing I should do? Girls what do you think girl B wants?

I can either:

1) Stay friends with benefits with Girl A and tell Girl B that we can just friends for now instead and hope for the best :\

or

2) Become friends with benefits with Girl B, and see how our relationship goes while I stop doing things with Girl A?



I feel Girl B, being ok with me being friends with benefits with her and Girl A, uses that as an excuse so that we both can't get emotionally involved with each others. Or maybe she is just confused and wants to take advantage of me to get what she wants.Guys and Girls: I need your opinions?
Well, there is no right and wrong here.

It all depends on what you are looking for. You have to decide for yourself if you want a serious relationship or just occasional hook-ups.

In my opinion the golden rule of relationships is knowing what you want.



Now, what I would do in you place is sit down and think the situation through again.



When you've done that you have to decide: relationship (bit more complicated- but probably worth it) or Hook-ups (you'll get bored trust me.)



If you:

Like girl B

Think she worth the risk

What a relationship



Go for option 2.



N.B If you chose that option NEVER EVER cheat on her. Because if you are such great friends now, the chances are that if you eventually breakup you might stay good friend (unless you cheated on her)Guys and Girls: I need your opinions?
No I think that you should maybe put you and Girl A's benefits on hold. Try seeing where you and Girl B end up. I think that she is probably just trying to not get hurt w/ you doing things w/ Girl A. But she doesn't want to seem like a jelous bi*ch either so she is just trying to act cool w/ the whole thing.
  • horses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment