Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ugh my moms so annoying?

i swear to god i think she wants me to clean everyday! okay so me and my sister Gabby share a room, well problem? I'm a neat freak and Gabby's a slob. well i was moving stuff around to make more room for Gabby's stuff, I would rather get it done when Gabby's not around because she starts yelling i touched her things and when she ';helps'; me clean she makes more of a mess and then leaves or sits there for hours playing with her things she finds! so i go to my mom ';mommy can u please go in the living room and bring me Gabby's stuff from Christmas?'; [keep in mind I'm sitting on the floor organizing Gabby's things] my mom pops an attitude and starts yelling at me! saying she don't have much out there blah blah. and then complains to my father about me!--she always does this and half the time she exaggerates the story. like i heard her tell my father just now ';your daughter Lauren is sitting there throwing orders at me'; u see what i mean, like there is truth to that statement but the way she words it makes me look mean--she tells my aunt and grandma stuff like that too--my aunt told me cause she asked me about something my mom told her is said and my aunt said she could never imagine me saying it how my mom put it and i said no i didn't! and i when my dad yells at me for disrespecting my mom i tell her that's not what happened and i gein trouble for calling my mom a liar. I just cant stand it any more!! she's so mean to me!



and i honestly think she likes gabby more.



one: gabby gets away with anything she told me f*ck u in Italian and my mom say nothing wrong with it. but i say suck in English and i get in trouble.



two: me and gabby both got laptops for Christmas. my uncles both put money in for mine and my parents bought Gabby's. and all my uncle wanted to do was give me mine; lmao i think he was more excited then me when i finally opened it :) well i just found out that my uncle wanted to give me it Christmas eve but my mom wouldn't let him cause she wanted to see my face when i saw gabby open hers [i got a printer and camera from my parents] and when Gabby opened her laptop and saw i did get a little jealous and i guess u could see it in my eyes and my mom said she loved it!!!



the worst is when i clean the room and gabby makes a mess my parents don't even care! i have to clean but when i was 11 i wasen't allowed to leave my house to go outside and play if my room was a mess.



my parents were so strict with me when i was little, but not precious gabby.



I'm sorry i wrote so much I'm just so mad! you don't even know!



why does my mom treat me like this, why does she favor Gabby?



if it makes a difference she is the youngest in her family but i don't think that does because my dad is the oldest and he favors gabby too!



if this makes a difference I'm 16 and Gabby's 11.



why does my mom treat me like whatever and let Gabby do whatever she wants!Ugh my moms so annoying?
i understand my sister *oldest of the 3 kids* was expected to know better, to know what is expected of her and was on stricter rules but as my parents had my brother then me their rules became less strict but still expected my sister to know better.



the way your mom is treating you is wrong and there is no excuse. you need to get your mom and dad together so you can talk to them. you need them together so there is no exaggerating going on. you need to tell them how you feel about how you are being treated and how you feel Gabby is able to do as she wishes while you are left to clean up her mess.



maybe make rules for the room that both you and gabby must follow. like once you are done with what you are doing clean up your own mess and stuff like that. and as a reward maybe spend time with each other, playing games, dancing to music, going to movies or something like that. get to know each other and become sisters instead of enemies. things may go a lot more smootherUgh my moms so annoying?
I had some sympathy until you said your sister is 11. The reason she treats you differently is because you are 16 and you need to grow the hell up. Of course they are going to be more loving towards your sister, she's 11. She still needs them. Your sister doesn't know any better. I don't know any 11 year olds that keep their room clean you just need to get used to it. I'm sorry but you really sound like a spoiled brat.

No comments:

Post a Comment