Sunday, November 21, 2010

Random Blog About My Best Friend and Her Boyfriend and Stuff?

Hey, Well, you see, my best friend is dating this guy. They have been going out for a few months now, which is really weird for my best friend because she usually only keeps a guy for 2-3 weeks and dumps him point-blank. So anyways, they have been going out for a while, which is totally fine with me, I'm not really one to get jealous too easily. My problem, though, is that not only do I get the pleasure of hearing '; I love you so much honney-bear'; or ';Dangg...don't you look delicious today, sexy'; or ';Your the cutest/hottest thing that ever walked the planet, muffin'; but I also get to hear about it...every day...all day. If I'm not with her to hear what her boyfriend has to say, then I get a 10 page synopsis about it later. She talks about him CONSTANTLY. It's never ending, I swear to you people. Now, you can say that I'm jealous or whatever, but its not even jealousy anymore, its annoyance. Period. Also, no matter what I say to her, it always turns into a story about her boyfriend. ';Oh My Gosh! That totally reminds me of the time when he did this and this and this!!'; And mind you, I don't really say anything, but ';Awl! How sweet!'; Even though hes only said that to her...what...410 times!? (lol) Also...They think I like him! HAHA! No Mam/Sir! There is no possible way...EVER...that I would like him. Sorry! Thats not really my main concern though...She also takes everything he says to her head. Saying things like ';He said this shirt makes my boobs look big, it does! Doesnt it!?'; or ';Awl he told me I'm really hot...I have gotten a lot prettier lately!'; or ';man I look really good today';. (Mind you, it's not that shes ugly or anything, but believe me, I've seen prettier) Something else, I'm usually completely avoided. Other than when shes talking about him, it's a typical ';Hi.'; Oh my gosh...and one more thing...even though she already has a boyfriend...EVERY GUY THAT ';LIKES ME'; somehow ends up liking her in the end...(which I hear from her, so I'm guessing its untrue) but she tries to make me like jealous of her or something..shes always like yeah, he texted me the other day and told me he hates you now and moved on to me because I'm nicer and prettier than you. (shes done this to me numerous times and says the same thing every time) and one time I even asked one of the boys and their response to that was HECK NOO SHES SO UGLY AND THATS SO UNTRUE! so i figure all the other times shes said it were lies too. Well I think I've said enough, and if you want any additional details, then post it and I'll try and answer them lol..Thanks for listening! HaaaRandom Blog About My Best Friend and Her Boyfriend and Stuff?
i think you need a new friend. Sounds like this chick is not your friend, she only tries to belittle you and find ways to make you feel less pretty, attractive or whatever. you don't need her so don't even waste you time trying to rescue a friendship that doesn't exist or that was lost from the beginning. A true friend would not tell you the mean things she tells you.Random Blog About My Best Friend and Her Boyfriend and Stuff?
I wouldn't waste any time with this creature. Give her a wide berth don't answer her emails or even open them. She'll land with a big thud one of these days and then just be an ordinary little strumpet. Your life will be so much more enjoyable without her.
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment