Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Would this hurt your feelings? I don't know how I should feel about this? Long, but NEED help and comments?

My ex and I were together for 6 months before we had a huge fight and broke up. I was really sad, felt horrible, etc. However, we still kept in contact and we have gotten along since.



We talked on the phone, and he recently broke the news to me that he was visiting his ex in India and that he was staying for ten days. He said he rented a room during those days, so he's not staying with her (which I believe because he has always been honest about sex, his girlfriends, etc), but that he was going to meet up with her during the day, and it was more for closure. He said he even contemplated not going because he knows that she is traveling with this guy and that they are together f******, so he expects nothing to happen. Plus, he also said that she has been ignoring him lately, and he doesn't even care about seeing her and that he is just ready to go there and take pictures and have fun no matter what. Either way, he said that this is it, and that there is no other problems. She won't move, he won't move. He said he doesn't love her and he said that she said she doesn't love him. He said it simply won't work out between them, so I have nothing to worry about.



Also to point out, he is coming to visit me about a week after he gets back. That he is beyond excited to see me (because we haven't seen each other in months), and he can't wait to spend time with me and look forward to seeing where we will end up as. He said he has no expectations, but he wants to see how we end up.



I am so confused. I don't want him to see this girl, but I know he will. I know deep down everything is okay, but in my mind, I am scared because if there is anything that EVERYBODY knows is that anything can happen. Stuff comes up, things change, etc. He has always been honest with me, and I appreciate that so much about him. When we were together, if I asked him if a girl was prettier than me, he would say yes. He has just always been bluntly honest. So I know that this is not an issue. And another bit of information is that yes, we are broken up. I know this, but that doesn't mean that this doesn't bother me. And I also know that he is going to come down and see me. I keep asking him, and he kept saying yes. He is beyond excited to hug, see, spend time with me. So I have that going for me right? And he said that he was open to anything that happens between us. Plus, he also said he doesn't even talk to this girl much. He said he talks to me more than anyone else, so I have that going no?



Just please help. I know I may be overthinking this, but it's so much to think about. He said he loves me, and I know he wouldn't say it if he didn't mean it.



Thank you SO much. I will give the best answer 10 points.Would this hurt your feelings? I don't know how I should feel about this? Long, but NEED help and comments?
id feel the exact same way if that happened between me and my boyfriend. jealousy is nothing wrong, it just means you care. if i were you, id wait it out. maybe tell him to call you every once and a while while hes up there? or text you. then you can check up on him.

do your best to trust him.

hope it helped

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment