Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Please help me....I really need your thoughts and words...thanks?

I know I've been asking this before....but I really need your help....


This is the story...I'm 35 very active, I'm attractive and smart and have a good job....but I'm still single....was married before, didn't work!


I like Salsa dancing but just as a hobby not too attached to it!


I'm in in LA and I went Salsa dancing to a club close to my place, after couple of times, I met a guy there, I liked his look because he looked like my ex-boyfriend that I'm still in love with ( we got seperated because I moved to LA and he had three kids...i couldn't stay with him)


anyway....this guy asked my number to text me his dance class info...I was thinking I don't want to give my phone number to a guy in the club....so, I was thinking I will give him a wrong number, but then I changed my mind, but then I think I gave him a wrong number....he didn't call me...next week I went back to the club and I saw him...he told me if I got the text message, I said I might gave you a wrong number....and yes it was a wrong number....I corrected this time...and again no call from him....then I didn't go to the club...after three weeks I went back to the club...and he told me that I gave a wrong number again...i checked it and yes the last number was wrong...I thought he might changed it....I don't know...couldn't trust him...anyway, I corrected the number....and our relationship starts like this...he kept texting me to go to the club and I didn't want to go...anyway...one day I changed my mind and I went to another club he was in....and we talked and we liked each other....and we start going out....but I didn't like the way that he was treating me in the dance class and club...he had his distance form me...I told him after a month going out that i want to break up, because of this....he got so upset....he said he will tell everybody that I'm his girlfriend....and he acted a little bit like that....but still not fullfilling....I didn't complain this time....Sunday we went to the club and he danced with me a llittle bit then he kept his distance and he kept dancing with another girl and I talking to her while I'm either standing alone or sitting alone by myself and i was tired and hungry....I saw him giving a business card to that girl...I know that was a teacher's business card, but I really couldn't take it...I didn't complain...no need to fix this guy....I had to leave....i told him I want to leave...I'm tired....he said, you are mad at me I just gave that girl our teacher's business card I want to give our teacher business....I said...I'm not mad and that's okay....then I stayed a bit longer there....then I found out he doesn't care about me....and he kept dancing with the other girl...now I'm really tired and sad....I told him I want to go...He said, I will walk you home....I said it's okay I go...he insisted...then walking me home I told him...you don't comprmise at all...what would happen if you leave fifteen or half an hour earlier because I'm tired....I said I don't think we build up frienship yet...he said oh I'm your friend....then he starts being so cold and he told me mean stuff like oh I can't make you happy....you are always unhappy after the club and I denied....he dumped me....in front of my home, he told me I don't come upstairs...i asked him to come upstairs...and he said no...he said...I can walk away from you right now....and he was so cold...i hugged him and he pushed me away....we've been going out just for two months but it was so hurtful seeing that....I know i don't want him in my life....but it was so shocking for me...a guy who was giving me so much attention and all of a sudden got like that!


I know it's good to see his true face, but how many times I got to go through such a relationships....I'm so tired and I don't like beating myself up for him....I'm not going to contact him and I dont' have plan to answer his phone if he calls....I dont' go to the dance class even though I paid for it....I don't want to see him anymore at all....


but the question is how to let it go? and why it didn't work? was there anything that I did wrong really?


thanks in advance for reading my story and answering it....Please help me....I really need your thoughts and words...thanks?
well its a pretty long story but i read it all....first of all i think this guy was trying to hide his true him and then he got tired and all of a sudden without him noticing you saw the true him... (99.9%) of guys are like this they try to be all nice in the beginning and then after a while they show ';the real them';, theyre all stupid and they dont care... i dont think you did anything wrong he was just a jerk so moove on and try to forget about him....yes it may be hard but i think that time heals.... i recently broke up with my ex and i felt horrible,sad, lonely...but i decided that i wasnt gonna let him see me like this so i go out with my friends to place like out to eat, movies, play sports..etc. cheer up okay :) life is too short to waste it on losers like that good luck.Please help me....I really need your thoughts and words...thanks?
Maybe you talk to much ^^... just check how much you wrote :O
I like older women, I am 25 let me get at you!!
wow that was looong edit it down next time
i really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really cant be bothered to read ALLLLLL this!!!
From what I'm reading, you WANTED your relationship to fail. You consistently gave him the wrong number (perhaps it was subconscious?) then got mad when he didn't hang all over you in dance class. Well, it's class! If he hung all over you, you'd just be embarrassed and wish he'd leave you alone.





Then he is dancing with other people because you're not having a good time and you keep saying you want to leave, and he still wants to have a good time. Here's someone who likes dancing, so he gives her a card -- and you get mad. Why? It wasn't his phone number, it wasn't ';Let's salsa in the bedroom';, it was for a class.





Then you tell him you're not friends, then you try to hug him and have him come upstairs. You're giving mixed messages all over the place. I'd probably dump you too. The truth is, he CAN'T make you happy because you admitted to still being in love with your ex. Until you get over your ex, you'll never find a fulfilling relationship. So be single for a while, or go back to your ex. But stop pursuing men that you'll never be happy with or you'll keep having questions like this.
He's just a jerk. That's it. Go to your dance class. Find a great guy. Make him jealous. Make him know he missed out on something. He didn't hurt you... you hurt him... right???
maybe you might be a bit on the controlling side, and seem to be wish-washy. do you really know what you want in a relationship. if you do, do you let the guy know what you want . maybe you come on to desperate. most guys don't like desperate women to tend to be clingy.
he's not so into you.. go find yourself first.. go find another hobby .. meet people.. go out with friends....
well, he was obviously attracted to the dancing and the other girl.





while you sat and watched and acted silly and grumpy. not very attractive thing to do on your part if you really liked the guy.





by your details, you really didnt like the guy that much so I think you should get over it. my guess is that he also 'felt' that you didnt like him that much either.





the problem seems to be in your head alone.
You don't write like 35 and what you say is void of the maturity and experiences that would be expected. More than likely, your relationships and interactions reflect this as well. Don't worry about letting it go, it has gone on its' own. How can you be honest in a relationship when you aren't even honest with yourself?
No you did nothing wrong. It sounds like it was an attraction on looks but not much more. When I needed to let go in a big way I joined my first online dating site. Doing this only date men who live within driving distance and those who will meet you face to face within two weeks. More and more people are going this way. When I lost all hope from an ex who was mentally abusive I never dreamed of the happiness I have now. Smile and be happy, it makes things go better in your life.
-how to let it go?-


1. Just Hang-out With Your Friends And Have A Ball


2. tell A Good Friend And See What They Say.


3. Find Some One That Catches Your Eye And See Where It goes


4. Or Just Keep Busy





-why it didn't work?-


Me I Think He Was Some One That Likes to Manipulate Peoples Feelings ( mess With Your Feeling For Fun ) And He Sounds Like Some One That Has Never Been In Love.....





-was there anything that I did wrong really?-


No You Didn't Do anything Wrong It Was All Him.....





And Your Welcome.....
You should try to focus on other things, keep


Yourself occupied with other things instead of thinking about him. He doesn't like such a great guy to me he sounds like a player after dancing with other girls and leaving you alone, just think to yourself if he didn't treat you well why bother wasting your time thinking about


Him? Go somewhere else like a hangout to meet some new people


And just forget the guy your to good for him, just remember that


Good luck*

No comments:

Post a Comment