Sunday, November 21, 2010

I cant stop thinking about him, its really detailed, please help!

ahh i dont even know where to begin! so i met this guy in 6th grade, around the second semester (he was a new student) when he came he came to me as a bit of a player but i didnt really care because at the time all i really cared about was having fun and about my friends. yeah he would ask for girls numbers and stuff and almost ever girl liked him cept me. i wasnt really into him. so i had advisory with this girl (lets call her rachel) and so me and rachel had only that class together and we would talk about idunno nothing.. and he came into out class. for some reason he rachel and me suddenly became really good friends. like we were a group in the class or something. he was really funny and i guess you could say i liked him a little. he was a bit of an artist so he would draw ppl stuff.. well if they asked but i never asked. he just naturally drew me stuff and even drew me a couple of times! i showed him a picture of my sister and all of a sudden he says stuff like your sister is pretty or something so whatever. so we started talking about her. i guess he liked her even though i told him she had a boyfriend but he would just smile at me and ask if i was upsetting him and smiles at me again! we both had the math (the next class afterwards) i would always leave after the advisory bell (even though i didnt have too) so after advisory i would leave the class and sometimes walk with racheal and after a few steps we would go different ways and i'd go to my locker. after awhile i noticed him leaving after advisory too, and after class he would always walk with me to my locker and after we finished our conversation that started in class and both had nothing left to say in the halls i'd look at him like ';why are you still walking with me? lmao'; and the he would say something random like ';hey let me see that picture your sister again or completley say something else out of the question like ';so whos your bestfriend?'; idunno. so i was all okayy.. so we walked to my locker and i showed him the picture though he would only glance at it for a second. ahh! i know i know it sounds pretty obvious but things get alittle messier sadly :( after math we had different classes and he'd still wait for me to leave the class or walk out with me and say bye. one day he was with me at my locker and my bestfriend came by (her locker was next to mine how lucky haha) and said something to me and looked at him and asked ';who is he? your boyfriend or something?'; (she was new at the school) and he didnt say anything i dont think. i was just too embarassed to look at him but i did see him smile and i said to her ';uh no! hes just a friend) and she laughed. eventually when lunch came i forgot about the things that happened that morning and didnt think about him till 8th period (we have advisory as 1st pd) ane had social studies together with rachel and his seat was right next to mine. we would talk about the randomess things but talked about everything, we pissed off my social studies teacher so she moved him a row away rofl. he asked for my number around the first two weeks we met but i didnt give it to him cause i was dumb and foolish Xl and he even gave me a ring one (i didnt even take that! ahh dumb huh? he kept saying stuff like ';take it i really want you to have it'; and i would say ';srry i dont take things from strangers'; and smile at him) at once i asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up and he laughed and told me he wanted to be a hobo. lol.. on the last day of school i was standing alone in the front of the school waiting for my mom and he came past by and said ';bye (my name) '; and smiled at me. i said bye and my mom came. after the long summer i came back and realized that he failed! so i was in 7th and he was in 6th. i didnt really mind about it though. so for the first couple of months i noticed that alot of the 6th graders were talking about me. i had office work during their lunch and after their lunch some of them had gym so they past by the office i worked in and would always past by smiling and waving or coming in and saying hi. once i heard them talking and heard them say ';hey is she here today?'; and some kid came and looked into the office and froze when he saw i was there. i was just looking at him like wth lol. and he smiled and looked up and back at me and left. i heard him say ';yeah shes here!'; and they ran away. lmao wth. so a couple weeks later i noticed that they were his friends! and i thought maybe he likes me. and after a while everytime i saw him after class he would past by me and pull on my arm or tap me on the shoulder and say nothing! like after he does that he walks away and when i turn around to look at him he was walking away and turned back around to smile at me and walk to class. ahh if only things were that easy. eventually he stoped doing those small things that i liked so much. i soon found out that he asked some girl out the week he stop doing whatever! i was really confused. he broke up with her at one point i dont know when but he did. and he pasted me in the halls (look at my other question) and said ';hey dont i get a hug?'; and idk! i like him so much but i know i shouldnt; i dont think i can handle watching girls fall for him over and over anymore) he caught me hugging one of my guyfriends and idk, he was so.. ? the whole time he went out with that girl he tried not to get my attention but everytime we walked past each other he would always look deep in my eyes and i have no idea what he felt! my friend had a few classes with him (they were good friends and she was younger then me obviously.) she told me he brought a ring to school and was gonna give it to some girl in his class but ended up not giving it to anyone. (that made me worry about his happiness) so now summer's almost over and im gonna see him again. im gonna be in 8th and hes gonna be in 7th. please help me sort this all out. i really like this guy and he keeps dropping me all these hints ad stuff but idk.. hes always so.. ahh! i cant even explain it in words. its like he wants to impress me but idunno.. please dont say anything mean or call me blind or offensive like that. i just need help. 10 points to the one that can make me feel better? im scared of whats gonna happen when i leave to highschool.. i know its a year from now but.. idk. i really miss him, i miss being able to talk to him and hang out cause we're not in the same class or whatever. what should i do? i havent even given him a hug yet! -so confused :/ help?I cant stop thinking about him, its really detailed, please help!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.... That is sooo CUTE!!! I wish i could meet him and drag him by his ears to meet you and force him to say that he likes you!!! Its funny how you pushed him away all this time and yet he still does those cute things for you. Thats really nice of him. But if you say he's a player, than I guess your afraid he just want to be with you cause he ';could.'; Anyways if you know him this much by now, if you feel that he isn't a player, than next time he looks you in the eyes; look back and smile! and he'll do the rest. Just don't push him away too much. your gonna confuse his 7th grade brain.. lol JK! good luck! I cant stop thinking about him, its really detailed, please help!
wow thats to long to read
wow that iz detailed, sorry but thats gonna take 4eva 2 read.
that was long.



but tell him how you feel, even write it in a note if you have to. but it does you no good to stand on the sides and watch him flirt with other girls. either move on or talk to him.
Ok, first and foremost, I think that you shouldn't worry about boys right now! You should worry about school! You are going to be in high school in one year, and believe me there are going to be SO MANY GUYS there! Its going to be a whole new game there and you are going to forget about this boy. If he hasn't asked you to be his girlfriend then I think you should let time take its course and just be friends. You'd rather be friends then nothing at all. Why would all the kids in his class ask if you were there? its confusing? and if he was with another girl, don't you think she would end up resenting you for going out with him? If you really like him, suck it up and pull him to the side and ask him out yourself! the worst he can say is NO. then you can get over it and move on with your life.

If hes a player, then thats probably why you have been pushing him away. But you have known him for a while already and have gotten to know him better so I say go for it. To me it seems as if he likes you too, he is probably intimidated.... doesnt want to feel rejected if you say no. so you should make the first move!

Hope this helps you!
Well my eyes went weird from reading all of that lol.

any ways, he OBVIOUSLY likes you, hes been trying for how long? just tell him already! stop playing hard to get, he likes you because your probly the only one whos ever turned him down so that makes him wonder, whats so diffrent about her, i want her. blah blah haha.

if you have his number call him!

or simply wait untill school starts.

first day go up and hug him, be like hey you!

leave a note in his locker saying ';after school meet me by the _____ Dont be late!';

something cute, he'll obviously go !

then just talk tell him how you feel be like i really like you, and i want us to hangout more :)

TA DAA problem solved.



untill then i know i get stir crazy waiting so heres some music to listen to



Colbie Callat-bubbly

dark blue-Jack's Mannequin

better with you- five times agust



Good luck! go get em girl! :)
Wow, that was one long novel to read lol but I read it all! He might have only liked the attention or playing around. The best thing you should do is straight up ask him. You might be scared (hey, I would be lol) but sometimes you just gotta be courageous and jump right into the water! I did that and now I have a wonderful boyfriend and I'm very happy. Just ask him if he likes you and if he does then you two should go out. Go for it, you got nothing to lose. And there'll be a lot more guys in high school, trust me. So if it doesn't work out with him, you have plenty of other chances! Good luck! :]
its hard but you gotta get the nerves and just talk to him!

i hope things tun out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment