Friday, November 19, 2010

Moving forward in life? if this is cheating?

Hey everyone! So I am 27 years old and well the last year of my life has been hell! to say the least. here is my story and please feel free to speak your mind! its nice to hear from strangers! and get the true response that your friends wont give!





So two years ago I went with my friends to a BBQ my Husband was out of town for work. And we drank way to much. Well by the end of the night it was only me my husbands best friend and my best friend and thats his wife. His friend wanted to play strip poker and well the obvious we all know how to play that game. But for some reason we played until basically we were all naked. Not me though I still had my underwear on. Then after that we decided in a drunken stuper to run around the house so we did then we came in and dressed. He then told me I could sleep with them????? And that part I didnt tell my husband about until 6 months ago. As the year went on it was weird him always hinting around to doing stuff? it was weird and I never mentioned it to my husband cause I didnt want to be blamed for making there friendship over. So I didnt. I did tell my story about the strip poker the next day. He was devestated I thought that we were going to get a divorvce it was baddddd. The next while of our relationship was hard and a lot of work I felt that he was never really over it.



NOW HERE IS HIS STORY



After the strip poker we will say a couple months after that. We went to a party at there house and my friend kissed him she was upset at her husband and kissed my husband ';made out'; for a sec. then it was like wtf was that of course we were all drinking. I had gone home and I guess that night she asked her husband if he thought my husband was a threat to there marriage? Well the think that sucks about that is she knew that me and him were having hard times.???? But fast forward couple months its new years eve and me and my husband got into a fight we were mad and I was outside talking to a friend and he went upstairs drunk to talk about what had happend. He asked if she had feelings and she said no. then he said well how do you know she said she loved her Husband and it was a well lets kiss again and see. And I guess while the kiss was going he was rubbing her butt. aftter that it was awkward and he called her a few days later and said sorry it was wrong and that he loved me he was just figuring out our marriage. she tried again after that and he said no????



I guess I am just so lost cause we are both wrong in what we did and it was very immature. and I am having the hardest time moving on from it. Things have been amazing for us and we are so differant but I dont know how to get over him kissing her like that? why??????? what do I do. I dont want to ruin my family and take the kids away and I do love him. I guess I just freak thinking that he wanted her??? I wish I could read his mind.Moving forward in life? if this is cheating?
WHEN ALCOHOL IS INVOLVED ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. IT SOUNDS LIKE TO ME YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP DRINKING. IF NOT SOMEONE IS GOING TO HAVE ONE TO MANY AND CROSS THAT LINE FOR REAL.



NOW I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR SOMETIMES NOW BUT, THERE MUST BE SOME LIMITATIONS ON YOUR RELATIONSHIPS. IF YOU GUYS CONTINUE IN THIS BEHAVIOR YOU'RE NOT ONLY GOING TO LOSE YOUR SPOUSES BUT YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE YOUR FRIENDSHIPS AS WELL.



YOU'RE PLAYING WITH FIRE PLEASE BE CAREFUL!Moving forward in life? if this is cheating?
These seem like mistakes that a new couple would make.

Maybe you guys should realize most of these problems occur when drinking is involved and should look into that and tone it down a bit. Realize that neither of you are mature enough to handle alcohol AND keep a relationship working, I wouldnt say choose one or the other, just learn to put down the bottle when you know youve had too much.
Just do a foursome with your friends open up the doors and let it all out. Jealousy is bad a good open marriage is better.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment