Friday, November 19, 2010

Confused and need some realistic advices!?

when i was 20 i met a lovely guy, the thing about him wasnt his look it was his mind, he is smart and funny. guys all the time fight over me because of my looks that guy was different he was interested in my mind more than my body, i wasnt in love with him but i sort of liked him and he asked me to be his girlfriend and i said yes! i thought it will work out because he is not like other guys i knew, he loves me for who i am not how i look! it was fun for the 1st year, we moved on together but day after day i got sick of the same conversation, all the smart talk ive heard it before.. i lately realized that it was a mistake, he know im not inlove with him but i do love him, at least we are honest together, my boyfriend is 36 and im 22 now. being honest now i think i was a bit lost when i was 20, i needed someone older than me to tell me how life is because i dont have a family and he always explain things to me.

few months ago i was posting a thread on one of my social networks and i got to know a new member, he explained that he is using this network cause he needs to kill time, he had an accedent and cant go to work so he have nothing to do but be online, i started talking to him as anyone talks to anyone online if they`re friendly you are friendly.. after about a month we exchange emails and started to have private conversations, then we exchanged pictures and wow man he is so good looking,since i`ve been with my boyfriend i never felt pretty anymore i only feel kind of smart!! it amazed me how many guys flirt at me and say nice stuff to me but my boyfriend dont. anyway back to that guy, we exchanged phone no and for a while now we talk on the phone every day,we talk about every thing , i like him, but i dont know what to do with my boyfriend i tried to breake up with him but he started to cry and be sad and i couldnt see him that way, so that guy im talking to wanna meet me, he tthinks if we can make each other smile and laugh, if we can talk about every thing then we should meet face to face, i told him no i cant meet you he said he dont like girls who play games and he had to leave to london for couple of days and he wanted to see me before he leaves, i said no i wont so he said its up to me to **** it up, cause he thinks its rare to find someone who can make you smile, and happy, its hard to find real people not fake then he wanted to stop talking to me, i asked him if we can be friends, he left to london and i expected him to call me or text me but he didnt , i sort of missed talking to him so i texted him that i wanna be his friend, he know i wanna be more than just friends , he text back you gotta make up your mind, you have a boyfriend and you cant be mine so sort your life out, he came back few days ago and i called him, but he still wanna meet me face to face, he wanna get to know the real me not few pictures and a voice on the phone, so we agreed to meet, to go to the beach then off for some drinks, now im afraid ive never been inlove before, i feel like im controled by my boyfriend who knows where i go who do i go out with,when i go out with my girlfriends he always asks me what did we speaks about! and lately i feel im such naive girl to believe an older guy when he says im only interested on your mind.. now i dont know what to do i cant break up with my boyfriend coz he will not let me go and the other guy is different he is not trying to control me he wants me to make up my mind and start to decide for my self and i seriously feel like i cant handle the siteuation im in now! i wish if i had a family i can speak to but i dont and i dont know who can give me honest opinion so its all back to you now!Confused and need some realistic advices!?
well your gonna have to make up your mind for sure. if you try to talk to your current bf the way you talk to the guy on the phone, perhaps he would surprise you and be able to chat with you the way you like.

honestly, have you put as much effort into your current relationship with your bf as you have with this guy you met online?

i will bet the answer is no

but only you know the full story and the correct answer.Confused and need some realistic advices!?
First of all, You CAN break up with your boyfriend. His crying and all that is a way to control you. Yes, he might be sad that you guys broke up but at least YOU are making a decision for yourself. As for the guy that went to London, first, clean up and end the relationship that you are in now, and when you do, if you do, meet this guy from the net, PLEASE, do it in a public, safe, place. A place where you are not immediatly alone with this guy. I'm not saying that he is bad, but it is always best to be safe. If you get any, I mean any, kind of apprehensive feelings about this guy, when you meet him, BELIEVE your instincts!!!!! But the main thing right now is to break up with the first guy. If you don't see this relationship going anywhere, do not stay in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment