Sunday, November 21, 2010

Morning P&S, this happened to me over the weekend...what would you have done?

So, I moved into a new place this weekend. As I was taking things up to my 2nd floor duplex I met my new neighbors. I met them as the pulled into the empty parking spot next to my little crv, running over my broom and dustpan that had fallen out of my car as I was walking up the stairs with an armload of junk. They got out of their car, looked stoned out of their minds, and looked at me saying ';Whoah, was that like,some of your stuff we hit?'; I told them it was my broom and dustpan with a bit of a disgruntled look on my face. ';Whoah.'; Thats all they f-ing said. No apology or anything! They walked away mumbling something about how its nice to have someone moving in or something, I wasn't really paying attention as my mind was holding me back from breaking out into a fat-rage,hulk like fit. I kept my cool, but said to my wifey upstairs, ';Honey, tomorrow I'll bring over the guns and me and the boys from the precinct are gonna go to the range...'; as the stoners were still in earshot. Good?Morning P%26amp;S, this happened to me over the weekend...what would you have done?
calm down...stoners are at least a mellow people as you have noticed lol ...be glad it's not crack heads or meth junkies..you know, glass half full. :-)Morning P%26amp;S, this happened to me over the weekend...what would you have done?
ha! that was funny.
That was very rude of them but at least you didn't cause a huge scene by snapping on them. I think what you did was good.
XD I'd say you handled it pretty well!
I think you dh is going to be doing it since he is a police officer of some kind and we need that. My dad was a police officer and I would always feel safe when he came home from the job and he would tell me about his day and so fourth. Hey the stoners could get arrested for having illegal drugs in there duplex and your manager could get a ticket for having a person with illegal stuff in the property they own and a good thing you live there and your dh can watch what goes on and tell the narcotics people who works at the precinct he does about there behavior. Good luck.
awesome!
you showed them

good job
JC! Give them a break they were stoned, It's just a broom and dust pan - You droped it Get over it already, Its time you evolve to a ';Swifter'; any way. They won't try to burn you for another broom again
That was good. One of these days, when you're off to work (or ne where for that matter)and the stoners happen to be outside, have your wifey call out to you when you're about to get into the car. Have her say something like, ';honey, on your way back from the range, bring me back a gallon of milk. Oh, and say hello to the chief for me!';. :-D
very good. and might I add Good Luck with your neighbors hide your brooms and dustpans.
nice..

No comments:

Post a Comment