Sunday, November 21, 2010

I really need some help ):?

Where do I start.

One moment I'll be laughing, chatting, enjoying myself, and the next, I'll be angry and crying my eyes out. I've seen a doctor and I have stress. I've been through a lot this year, and I just can't cope. But apart from them saying counselling would help, they gave me no other coping strategies. I just need someone to tell me how to stop feeling the way I do.

I get frustrated when I'm not busy enough- I'll be sitting watching tele when I get the feeling of needing to do something. I can't picture what will help me- whether it's college work or something fun. You know the feeling when you're sitting and things are racing round your mind, so fast you can't grab hold of something. It niggles at me until I feel so low that all I can do is cry or shout with anger. When I pile the load up so I'm always busy and never still, I feel doomed- there's too much, weighing me down, I have all these things started and don't know what to finish first or how to finish that task. I now feel anxious at stuff like seeing my friends. I book to see my friends and then the whole day before I worry about it..

Noone seems to understand what I'm saying. Noone listens to me anymore ): I try to talk to someone- my mum just ends up worrying herself, my dad can't communicate, my boyfriend finds it really difficult cus he can'ts understand and just shouts. And my friends have all moved on so they aren't here to support. Please someone tell me how to put one foot in front of the other. Something that I can start tomorrow morning to try and turn my life around cus at the moment I just feel like I'm falling deeper and deeper.I really need some help ):?
Well If Your American I Don't Know iF You Have This Shop But In Boots They Have This Liquid Stiff Made From Natural Ingredience Called Kalms Or Calms, I Have Then They Really Help

(: xI really need some help ):?
you need professional help not quackery from strangers, get back to the doctor and ask for a referral to someone who can help

No comments:

Post a Comment