Friday, November 19, 2010

If you have time to spare to read this very long problem and give me your veiws then READ PLEASE!?

Alright...

Lets start with the beggining of the year, I saw this guy he walked through the door and I liked him right away, so ever since I haven't been able to get him off of my mind.

We talked everyday and stuff we flirted it was awesome.

He always had a girlfriend though, and he rarley talked about her to me, our conversations never had anything to do with her.

So, one day close to the end of the year he told me him and his girlfriend broke up and she was really deppressed, but with the way he talk about it he acted like it didnt hurt him one bit and he'd already moved on...

So they about a week later our flirting had gone really like... serious.

And he talked about his gf and why they broke up... He told me that at the time he didnt want anything serious and I was cool with that I really did like him and I didnt want to lose what we had over the summer. He told me he didnt want to hurt me and that he didnt want to lose what we had... and I believed him saying that he liked me.

(I was the first to say I liked him) Well we had one night where all we did was talk, and he was being really perverted asking me if I'd ever do ';things'; with him.(and of course I would) But... I'd never had my first kiss so that next day after we talked from the beggining of school til like 1am we kissed. And it was horrible, but he kept kissing me, like a kiss right after another (not making out) It was awesome. Thtat day I left after we kissed and hung around eachother for like 15 min. And I thought everything was fine. But when I sent a text to him he didnt respond, he didnt get on myspace that ngiht, he just didnt get near me, the next day in class we didnt talk much but when we did we argued about stuff. it was so stupid. He called me a whore, and stuff telling people lies. People would ask if we kissed I'd say yeahh, and they'd laugh, people said I was the one who wanted to kiss when I didnt he did. His friends hated me they thought I played him. I didnt, he'd stare at me in the halls, like glaring at me. All his friends made fun of me... it was bad. When the year ended, and I hadnt talked to him for a long time... I textd him thinking it was somthing else, but he texted back, and he hadnt done that since the day before we kissed, he got mad and then started calling me when I said ';nevermind'; We ended up talking on the phone for like 30 minutes, he told me he was sorry for everything and it was a mistake, that people would get over that and forget it, and he wished that he didnt ruin me life (wtf? he didnt) Before that I was almost over him, but then I wasnt, I told him that he didnt understand... and he told me that he nevr got over it but that just didnt see us together and he never wanted anything at all...

But I still just can get over it... I want to talk to him to text him but I know he doesnt care, he said he thought about me everytime someone would bring the kiss up, and I think he was just mad how everyone reacted (my friends think he is blahh, but I really liked him and still do) All he did was talk on the fone and I had to answer beucase he kept calling, I just couldnt talk to him anymore in the middle of his converstation and said ';fine, bye'; and hung up.

But its not like he called back, after that I cried for an hour, and now I dont know if I can get over him. Its just all so f*cked up.

What do you think he means? What do you think that this all is about... I just dont think I could talk to him as though it didnt happen...

I just need help with this, he wants us to be friends but i dont know....

I have him blocked on myspace. (and he blocked me cuz I blocked him) I just need some views on it. Please.

Thankss.If you have time to spare to read this very long problem and give me your veiws then READ PLEASE!?
Talk about a crabby situation. Okay. It sounds like you two are both either in High school, or the very least middle school. Stuff like this doesn't happen in college.

Guys talk. Tough, but simple part of life. They talk with all of their friends and yes they exaggerate. Maybe he wasn't ready to exaggerate, so he instead put you as the bad guy. Typical guy with raging hormones that he can't deal with yet. Sometimes guys think that it's cooler if a girl comes on to them, with or without provocation. Then they gain power by turning you down. It's immature, but a fact of life. If he isn't mature enough to handle a girl, then leave him be, and perhaps wait a year or two, (or even younger) for the little boys to turn into young men.If you have time to spare to read this very long problem and give me your veiws then READ PLEASE!?
when you too got really close and finally kissed he probably still had feelings for his ex so he felt guilty and didn't know how to handle it, and you are upset about it cause he never gave you closure and no reason for the way he acted. really the best thing is to maybe tell him you wanna try and start over and become friends or just move on
Wow my eye are burning from not blinking while reading that, longg haha

Well I personally think he is being stupid. If he really cared about you he would not do all the crap. Sounds like he was looking for a make out buddy after his break up and that's all, Im guessing that's why he ignored you after word and argued about stupid things to push you away. Just be friends and nothing more if you really want to, but if he did all this to you it sounds like he would not be a very good buddy.
You'll really need to find out why he got randomly mad at you after that kiss. It's not like you did anything wrong, did you? That's the main thing you gotta find out first. If it's because he's scared to go through the same thing like his old gf, you can let him know that you're not like her. That you're different, and you wouldn't let anything bad happen to him. Sorry if this doesn't help. Whenever I ask questions, I get the most useless answers because the theory is always wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment