Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ladies: If one of your childhood friend tried to seduce your husband, would you be friends (please read)?

Ok, so my wife's best friend since elementary school (who's also married) tried to seduce me. I always thought she had a thing for me, but I assumed I was just making things up in my mind. One day while we were hanging out, when her husband went upstairs to look for something and my wife went to the bathroom, she moved our to the couch next to me, unbuttoned the top of her shirt, leaned over and whispered (you can imagine what) in my ear. Now I promptly said no thanks and went upstairs to help her husband find what he was looking for.



When we got home I told my wife and she said it was probably because the other day, they were comparing sex lives and my wife mentioned that she always orgasms with me (i'm the only person she's been with), to which, her friend got really quiet, then asked a bunch of questions about my size and stuff, which I guess women share with each other. It was news to me.



Anyway, I asked if there was anything she was going to do about what happened and she said nothing, ';that's just how she is';. Then she made a joke about me being worried about my virtue and how she wouldn't leave me alone with her again if I was afraid it would happen again. Should I be alarmed at that reaction?



FYI, this happened a couple of months ago and since then, I've been making excuses to cancel our ';marriage dates';. Should I just get over it and deal with her and hope that situation doesn't occur again?Ladies: If one of your childhood friend tried to seduce your husband, would you be friends (please read)?
One of us would be either a divorcee or a widow/widower by now.



And my wife would have one less ';friend'; to worry about.Ladies: If one of your childhood friend tried to seduce your husband, would you be friends (please read)?
keep it in your pants dude.
Deal with it. You are over thinking this. Follow your wife's lead and advice.
Tell her friend to back off or you will talk to her husband.
yeah the more you avoid the more she going to chase

next time your together speak on how much you trust and love your wife and ask the other husband the same then she might feel guilty and stop
No
keep cancelling your marriage dates.



it's probably going to happen again anyways, so hoping it doesnt occur again isnt really going to change anything. and you're going to turn her down again, so dont worry about whether you'll do the right thing on your part.



i dont know why your wife is comfortable with her friend.



if you should meet up with the 'friend' again in whatever situation, then just try to avoid her or keep the talk to a minimum and walk away. you dont have to 'deal' with it and be comfortable with the situation.
no this is not normal and i dont discuss my size or stuff with my friends but the most i say is oh man we had some crazy sex last night and thats it.



and if any woman for that matter my sister , cousin, best friend , neighbor, grandma for that matter came and made a move on my man you would bet ur last dollar she would not be in one piece after i got done with her



thats no joke when a women flirts with a man and the girl is being very upfront about it so dont take her lightly.



stay away from the couple and i would even tell the husband what his wife was like



why isn't ur wife mad id be calling her that night saying we need to talk and you know damn well what about



i dont play around with any BODY when it comes to my man,



he is my meat and im a carnivore !

No comments:

Post a Comment