Thursday, October 21, 2010

Why do I keep having a Telekenisis dream?

For the past few years I keep having this dream where I can move stuff just by thinking about it, like for example I can see a can of soda on a table and I point to it from across a room and the can just flies off the table. It is SO real that when I wake up I believe I can do this kind of stuff for real but of course it never works. One dream in particular stands out, where I could move cars and entire city blocks just by using my mind, and I freaked out saying I can make a fortune doing this because nobody else can do this! I looked it up and found moving stuff with your mind is called ';Telekenisis';... Why would I keep having these dreams? Does it mean I can do this stuff for real but have yet to figure out how when I am awake?Why do I keep having a Telekenisis dream?
yeah youre somehow right about it, you might have some skills or abilities not has not yet been utilized.uhm not specifically the 'telekinetic' stuff, but think of smething that is more realistic.i suggest you do some profound analysis on yourself.



just to help you here is the meaning of telekinesis dream:



To dream that you are telekinetic, represents a higher level of awareness and consciousness. You are not utilizing your full potential and need to start putting your stored energy levels and mental abilities to use. In other words, your dream may imply that you need to put your thoughts into action. For some, dreams of telekinetic powers may indicate your latent paranormal abilities.



have a good day! :)
  • mobile
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment