Thursday, October 28, 2010

Help with my new witch story?

My new story is about this girl named Scarlette Nighty. She found out that she was a witch on her 17 birthday. Weird stuff has happened to since then. About a year later, she just found out why all this stuff has happened to her, like being a witch and all. Now she's going to a boarding school that she thinks is normal, but it's a boarding school for mythical creatures.



What I need of you is what kind of powers do you think she should have.



And how she should use those powers when needed. Like reading minds, moving stuff with your mind, or when she wants something really bad, she gets it! I need help badly.



Oh and how she should act as a witch.



I really don't want my readers borded, then they will stop reading my

story! So help!!! Help with my new witch story?
first of all, woo!!! i would love for you to finish a story such as that! secound, i think she should be one of those special, witches like all the other witches have black eyes-she has purple-all the witches can levatate things-she can read minds and cannot levatate things-the witches love the head master person-Scarlette is suspicios-see? make her different it will most DEFINITLY get the readers attention again, i wish you really good luck!

-ur friend lucky lilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment