Thursday, October 28, 2010

I really need help. Does he still love me, it's a bit long, but in point form, appreciate your help!?

So he broke up with me saying he didn't love me anymore, but the following day and a few times he said he didn't know what he wanted and wanted to patch back but was afraid of restriction from me, and he didn't think he still loves me, but my intuition is telling me he still does.





This are all the signs and maybe you people can help me evaluate whether or not he still loves me.





1) On a night we broke up, we chatted on the phone, he actually called me the nicknames he used to call me when we were so in love. and he actually said I love you. And i was like, why did u say that when u dun love me? he said it just came to my mind. does it just come to your mind if u dun love someone?





2) He went out to know this girl which he knew online, not bad looking. I asked him what he thought of her, he said she reminded him of my mum. wth? my mum? what has she gotta do with my mum?





3) I also went for a date with a guy who is like 6 years older than me. He asked about our date, told me what to wear, asked me how was the guy and stuff.





4) 2 days ago, i met him to give him back our couple ring and the itouch which he gave me for my bdae last year. He told me he suddenly didn't wanna break up, even had tears in his eyes and he hugged and tried to kiss me. But when i got home, I asked him what was that all about? he told me he didn't know and he really dunno what he wants.





4) Yesterday i was watching movie with my group of friends, i was stuck at the mall at midnight and couldn't get a cab, so i called him to see what he can do. He immediately offered to drive me home. The thing is that, it's his dad's car and his dad usually would not allow him to go out of home after 11pm. But it was already past midnight. Meaning?





5) when we were in the car, he said i looked very tired (I wasn't feeling tired). And when we drove pass this road, he reminded us or me about the time where My dog had a medical emergency and we had to drive him to the vet. This was his exact words: you remember that time, we were along this road around the same time? We were driving your dog around and we starting joking about how my dog farted in the car and stuff and it stink...





6) Then we talked about my new home, i told him that i was thinking about driving over to the new place to see where is it. he said, ';you wanna go? we can drive there you know?'; i was like, nah, nvm, it's late, your dad will scold you. he was like'; it's ok'; but i refused and we continued our way home





7) when we reached home, he insisted in walking me up. So when he went off, i was already in my room, i received a text from him saying good night and sweet dreams.





8) 2 days ago he offered to go with me to see the new condo that i was gonna move in. But is wasn't built yet, it was a showroom and he said we could hang out after that with his parents.. i was like..huh?! with your parents? I was thinking, we've broken up, and u are still inviting me to go out with them?





9) He's having lots of stressed in school as exams are nearing. He told me his love started to fade, RIGHT AFTER HIS EXAMINATION PRELIMS RESULT CAME OUT AND IT WAS NOT GOOD. He's working too. So i guess he's really really stressed.





10) I've been to his place lots of times during out 1 year together. We were too attracted to each other in the 1st date and we've been inseperable till now. he broke up with his gf for me and i broke up with my bf for him. We have amazing chemisty and up till now, he keeps reminding me that we have this special bond and if he ever finds a new gf, that gf would have to accept me as his soulmate/best friend or else he'll reject her. which means i still mean a lot to him. He's in University year 2 and i'm working. he's 23 i'm 21. We were really in love. I am still, but i dunno whether he still is.





He decided that if he were to get back tgt with me, he would stick to me for life. But he's still thinking about it andhe says leave it to nature to work. cause me and him believe we're fated. He said he regretted breaking up. And has thought of getting back to me. But I do not want someone who is not in love with me to be tgt with me for life. it's unfair to the both of us. We've broken up for 2 weeks, still talk on the phone and text.





People i need your opinions on whether u think he still loves me.I really need help. Does he still love me, it's a bit long, but in point form, appreciate your help!?
i believe that he still loves you a lot but he is just confused. he wants to continue his life with you but doesn't want to be tied down just yet. he wants to go out there again explore his options, live his life, and then go back to you.





if i were you i wouldn't wait for him. tell him exactly how you feel. a one year relationship means you know him really well, so talk to him and find your peace.





if he wants to go out with someone else you do that, and if he really loves you he will realise his mistake and will ask you to take him back. don't worry about it everything hallens for a reason.





good luck :)





and please answer my question regarding the same issue u have :( http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>I really need help. Does he still love me, it's a bit long, but in point form, appreciate your help!?
He wants to know if the ';grass is greener on the other side'; %26amp; still have you WAITING on him. You have to RESPECT yourself %26amp; set some limitations. Even if u r seeing other guys he knows u aren't going anywhere as long as u let him know that is true. He still talks to u because he is COMFORTABLE with u %26amp; he knows u would take him back anytime he asks. He is probably jealous when u go out with other guys because he is used to u being ';his'; %26amp; that makes him uncomfortable. Basically he has feelings for u but not enough to commit totally at this time. He wants to experiment with other relationships while u sit %26amp; wait for him to decide what HE wants to do. U need to go out with other guys or just hang out with ur girlfriends %26amp; have an open mind. Don't answer his calls, texts, IMs, etc immediately like u r sitting by the phone or computer waiting. That's what he wants %26amp; it's wrong. Go out %26amp; enjoy yourself. Don't do things just to make him mad or jealous. That's childish %26amp; will make things worse. Don't do things to start bad rumors about you... just date and come home alone @ the end of the night. Answer his calls when it's CONVENIENT FOR YOU! %26amp; don't ask about what he's been doing. He wants you to be curious. Believe me, he will eventually tell u everything u want to know %26amp; he will expect u to get jealous or upset. U may, but don't let him know. Just say you hope is is doing well %26amp; you still care for him, but u wish him the best with whoever he is with. Tell him u just want him to b happy. This is the only way to let a man decide what he really wants. If he wants to spend time with you that's great, but let him know u r free to do what u like %26amp; don't allow the use of ';nicknames'; or him telling u he loves you. If he really wants to be with you he will do some serious thinking %26amp; if it's meant to be he will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment