Thursday, October 21, 2010

Im trying to move stuff with my mind but all i get is small twiching?

I've seen these video on youtube how to control your energy to move stuff with you mind. I tryed putting all my energy into moving a small ear plug on my hand, and i felt a little twitch. I'd really like to know how to move it with alot of force.

Thanks,Im trying to move stuff with my mind but all i get is small twiching?
If you can ever get that twitch to happen repeatedly, contact the James Randi Foundation and he'll give you a million bucks.Im trying to move stuff with my mind but all i get is small twiching?
WOW, this is incredible. I have the same thing happen to me ';a small twitching'; when I am reading my Penthouse and really concentrating.
You can't. It's twitching because you're holding it and your hand is moving.
are you crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment