Thursday, October 21, 2010

Am I the world's biggest b*tch? Have I lost my mind?

I swear no one better leave their cat in my care today.



I am trying to build a wood storage rack. My husband's tools are all over the place. I find the power screwdrver, but no battery. Drill with no bits. Heaven knows where the safety goggles are. I've spent 2 hours trying to assemble tools. I am ready to scream.



My kids take my stuff. I can't get ready to go anywhere. Deodorant. In the wrong place. Mascara, gone. Hair dryer, missing.



No one puts the phone back in the cradle. No one. The phone rings and I go on the hunt.



I can't take it anymore.



How do you get people to stop moving your stuff or to put their own stuff back?????????????????????????????????Am I the world's biggest b*tch? Have I lost my mind?
girl u need a break go to a spa or somthing just relax for a dayAm I the world's biggest b*tch? Have I lost my mind?
I tip my hat to you. I think you need to have a family meeting.
can't change the people around you. do you live near an Ikea? they have storage racks with all the parts supplied already. perhaps it is worth going for a drive just for a change of scenery %26amp; also if you are hungry, they have a wonderful cafe that serves really delicious food. best of luck
My mom would combat that with a swift smack on the butt and only once. We learned our lesson when we couldn't sit down lol. OR tell them if they don't put it back, you'll take something of theirs..
What I did to my kids was take the things they liked most and hid them until my things were found. That let them know what it feel like to have to look for their things all the time.
Sorry Mom.... It ain't going to happen.... My Foster mom use to lock her stuff up and make us sign for something if we want it that way she always knew who had what

No comments:

Post a Comment