Thursday, October 28, 2010

My mom hates me, I want to move out?

I need someone to help me guys.. I honestly beg of you. Today me and my mom had a BLOWOUT of a fight. It started over cigarette smoke, and how to dispose of used cooking oil (sad but true). About 2 3/4 months ago I quit smoking cigarettes (i'm 19) and about a month ago I started to smell that ';stinky funk'; smell everyone talks of with them, as a smoker I didnt realize how bad they stunk since I was so exposed to it. So I was asking my gram if she can ask my uncle + grandfather to not smoke in the kitchen anymore, due to the fact that when I wash clothes they come out REEKING like an ashtray, and also when I eat down there I choke. Everyone keeps calling me this hypocrite and I cant stand it! I understand its his house and all, but all I was asking is if he can go in the other room and smoke so its not as concentrated. So then my mom gets all in my face about it saying ';What in your right mind makes you think you have a right to tell the owner of this house not to smoke around you, especially from some 19 year old punk asking this'; so I defended saying I quit for my health, and im sick of smelling like it/eating around clouds of smoke (which I hated even when I smoked). So when that was done and over with, I told her to stop dumping used oil along my neighbors fence, because it was staining it. Again she freaked out. Then she started just going nuts about how I bark all these order when I am a no life with no job. Then I started calling her an idiot/freak/weirdo because of how psycho she gets when shes mad. I honestly want to die thats how bad I feel when we argue, I know arguing gets people nowhere. But she even takes it to the extent of saying she looks at me like im a puddle of puke and stuff, and it kills me inside. Saying I am just like my father, I make her sick, etc.. (they are split). I just dont know what to do, can somebody go through and touch on some things? Id really appreciate it. - David.My mom hates me, I want to move out?
Yeah sounds like you would be a lot better off on your own.

Get a job that makes at least three times your rent. You will be fine.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment