Thursday, October 28, 2010

These are my reasons.....?

I'm not trying to force you to believe. I respect all belifes but I do believe in God. I am not saying i am correct, I know theres a chance I could be wrong and I understand the bible is written by men. But I believe in jesus christ died for our sins. Again, not preaching not trying to force anyone to believe i am allowed to give my input on things. You can call me deulsional, week or stupid. Nothing will change my mind about believing in God. As im sure nothing will change your mind into beleiving. But I think people should relize what each side is. Christians are not bad people, they just believe and have faith. Atheist people are not bad people they just don't believe. I personally think, both sides are obnixous. Yes Some christains are annoying and try to force people to believe. I think both sides of the convosation is caused by the extremeist. By I means, the really weird christains think they will save everyone blah blah...And then the atheist sides are like ';No, your not going to save me.'; I just wanted to point out that not all christains are like that. The normal christains just believe. It's the extremeist on both sides that causes fights. I find there is nothing wrong with people believing God as there is nothing wrong with not believing. It's all in the matter of what fits for you and what you think will work best for you. If being christain, jewish ect...Works for a person Awesome! If it doesn't work for you then, ah well no one is saying you have to follow their footsteps just move on with your lives. Anyways, Just what i think about the whole sutiaotions. People are allowed to have different views of the world. It would be compeltely boring if everyone had the same belifes. There's a chance that everyone can be wrong and everyone can be right. It's a matter of having faith in a religon that will work for you personally. I am a Christain. I do not care if you call me delusional, week, or stupid. You do not know me as a person. But i have enough facts for me to believe in the Christainy Way. Again, Not trying to make you believe and I understand compeltely that it was written by mortal men but I do believe God is here and that Jesus died for me. Not all christains are totally brainwashed...I do understand some of the bible is contradictory in some points no agurements there. Anyways, I can't really post all my reasons why i believe as it will be to long as i will post the links in the sources if your cerious on why i believe. Again, Not forcing you to believe. I respect everyones belifes and i respect where each person stands! Oh, and Obama is not the antichrist there is proof that he is not and the antichrist doesn't rule the world though politcis but he rules the world though religion. Just my asspect on the whole causeing Obama to be the AntiChrist! People need to chill. LoL. Anywas again, not trying to make any believe not forcing my belifes on you i am not here to ';Make new christains'; ect..I am just here stating my oppinon! That is all. Links, i will post if cerious about what makes me believe. :D Alot of pages with alot information so it's perfectly understandable if one doesn't feel like going though all that stuff but those pages is what makes me have faith. is all im saying. Please don't get the impression that i am trying to make you believe or that i'm forcing you or anything to that sort. I just happen to believe. Thats all, lol. I do have some of my own oppinons so i'll post some in here.



1. The key is every-thing-. God is not a thing; nobody knows who created Him because He has always existed. How? Why? I don't know. I don't have to know why He exists to believe in Him.



Some would say there's clear-cut proof. For example, do you think it's chance that the Earth is exactly where it needs to be for us to survive? Even one MILE closer OR further from the sun and this planet would be inhabitable. I dunno about you, but I don't think that's? chance.



I believe in One God. One ultimate Father and source of all life, Spirit and physical universe.



I believe that one ultimate super conscious Holy and aware Spirit embodied Himself in total purity in the form of Jesus Christ. The body was just a vessel, but what was within that body was God's Spirit in fullness. God the Father poured His Spirit into the body of a man to share and make clear beyond any doubt the nature of Love and Holiness that God is and seeks us to be.

God in his eternal heavenly abode is much vaster than He was when limited to a physical form, although in reality it is the same Spirit and essence in each form.



I believe the Bible is very Holy and contains the highest and true wisdom and guidance of God.

The Bible records God's contact with mankind and is also God's very mind and Spirit in it's wisdom and guidance, recorded through Holy men, prophets and disciples.



I used to study many paths, including buddhism and theosophy, I used to believe these were likewise similar paths of spiritual wisdom leadThese are my reasons.....?
What's the question??These are my reasons.....?
I don't see a question here. What are you looking for from your readers?
Could you sum it up in a couple of sentences, I've got a short attention span.
“I used to study many paths, including buddhism and theosophy, I used to believe these were likewise similar paths of spiritual wisdom lead”



Have you ever considered reality and a judicious application of rational thought?
Was there an actual question mixed in that word salad?
i hope you reach one of them, just one
So, after skimming that poorly-constructed wall of text, I see that you have no actual reasons for believing what you believe. All you've done is state that you believe, repeatedly, even though every concept you've invoked in doing so is incoherent. Cases in point: nonsense words like ';God'; and ';spirit'; and ';eternal heavenly abode.'; Can you define any of those terms? I didn't think so.
I'm not sure if I believe in him or not. I used to, but now I just don't know. But you are the type of Christian I like. You just have an opinion, and don't hate atheists. My dad is a Christian, but my brothers and I don't believe in god. But whatever, if you want to then that's your choice %26lt;:)
Most atheist will just reuse some old worn out argument to retort this...

No comments:

Post a Comment