Thursday, October 28, 2010

Read and Tell how you think it is [= ?

My friend is making me post this like crazy rofl.

read and tell how you like it [=

got any ideas for the rest?

****This is my friends book****

Intro-

I’ve never believe in witches, vampires, magical powers, and all of the rest. I just knew it was physically impossible for someone to cast a spell, move stuff with there mind, or people drinking blood and lying in coffins. Even when I was a kid I knew none of them were real. Well…at least I thought they were until it happened.



Paragraphs-

I started to hear breathing, heavy breathing. It wasn’t only mine. It was off key with mine.

I ran as fast as I could. As I though I would, I fell. Im so klutzy and whatever was after me would probably get me, and kill me. I heard its footsteps coming closer and closer. I tried to scream for help but it was no use. I closed my eyes as I heard the persons breathing right next to me. “Hello” The deep voice said. I spoke very low, “hi.” I looked up at the man. He was tall, thin, and had many scars. I gulped so loud he probably heard it. His eyes were deep purple and they had a red tint. My heart was beating so fast I was sure I would have a heat attack. I wasn’t to far from cliff. It was still very clear in site. I slowly got up from the forest floor. The man grabbed my wrist and pulled me up faster. I was shocked. I brushed the dirt off of me as I carefully watched his movements. He was in front of me now, my back facing the lake.

He was coming closer to me and I was walking backwards taking large steps. He grabbed my wrists. I screamed. “Let me go now! Get your hands off of me.” I yelled. He pulled me to the cliff. We were at the edge of the cliff. He let go. My wrists were swollen and red. My toes were hanging off the edge. He put his hand out and the water started to bubble and make huge waves. My jaw dropped and my eyes were wide. My whole body tensed and he laughed at my shock. He spun me around, now I was facing him. I was guessing he wanted to see my expression. “Good luck Bri.” He said in an evil tone and I was shocked he knew my name. I didn’t have anything on that said my name. No necklace, bracelet absolutely nothing. He started chanting words that I couldn’t understand; he was saying them too fast. After a few sentences he grabbed me tight and pushed me off the cliff.

I screamed at the top of my lungs and in seconds I went into the wavy mysterious river with a huge splash. The river was much deeper than it looked from above. I was 11 feet under; dark water surrounded me. The only trace of light was at the surface. I barely could see the man who pushed me off. I tried with all the energy I had left to swim to the top. I couldn’t. The waves and everything was pulling me under. The only choice was to drown.Read and Tell how you think it is [= ?
It was so-so. AND....GRAMMAR! To me it doesn't seem well written. It gives me the shiver down my spine like when my teacher makes me use to much detail. I like writing my way, not school ways, pounding every single detail, leaving no room for your imagination. I'm also writing a book, but I'm starting off slowly, your friend might want to start slowly.Read and Tell how you think it is [= ?
it reads good but it could go anywhere
really great [=

No comments:

Post a Comment