Thursday, October 21, 2010

Who helps the helpline people? :)?

Perfect organization for ';Termination without Cause';.





Actual dialogue of a former WordPerfect Customer Support employee. (Now


I know why they record these conversations!):





Operator: ';Ridge Hall, computer assistance; may I help you?';





Caller: ';Yes, well, I'm having trouble with WordPerfect.';





Operator: ';What sort of trouble??';





Caller: ';Well, I was just typing along, and all of a


sudden the words went away.';





Operator: ';Went away?';





Caller: ';They disappeared.';





Operator: ';Hmm So what does your screen look like now?';





Caller: ';Nothing.';





Operator: ';Nothing??';





Caller: ';It's blank; it won't accept anything when I type.';





Operator: ';Are you still in WordPerfect, or did you get out??';





Caller: ';How do I tell?';





Operator: ';Can you see the C: prompt on the screen??';





Caller: ';What's a sea-prompt?';





Operator: ';Never mind, can you move your cursor around the


screen?';





Caller: ';There isn't any cursor: I told you, it won't


accept anything I type.';





Operator: ';Does your monitor have a power indicator??';





Caller: ';What's a monitor?';





Operator: ';It's the thing with the screen on it that looks like


a TV. Does it have a little light that tells you


when it's on??';





Caller: ';I don't know.';





Operator: ';Well, then look on the back of the monitor and


find where the power cord goes into it. Can you see


that??';





Caller: ';Yes, I think so.';





Operator: ';Great. Follow the cord to the plug, and tell me if


it's plugged into the wall.





Caller: ';Yes, it is.';





Operator: ';When you were behind the monitor, did you notice


that there were two cables plugged into the back of


it, not just one??';





Caller: ';No.';





Operator: ';Well, there are. I need you to look back there


again and find the other cable.';





Caller: ';Okay, here it is.';





Operator: ';Follow it for me, and tell me if it's plugged


securely into the back of your computer.';





Caller: ';I can't reach.';





Operator: ';Uh huh. Well, can you see if it is??';





Caller: ';No.';





Operator: ';Even if you maybe put your knee on something and


lean way over??';





Caller: ';Oh, it's not because I don't have the right


angle - it's because it's dark.';





Operator: ';Dark??';





Caller: ';Yes - the office light is off, and the only


light I have is coming in from the window.





Operator: ';Well, turn on the office light then.';





Caller: ';I can't.';





Operator: ';No? Why not??';





Caller: ';Because there's a power failure.';





Operator: ';A power......... A power failure? Aha, Okay, we've


got it licked now.Do you still have the boxes and manuals and


packing stuff your computer came in??';











Caller: ';Well, yes, I keep them in the closet.';





Operator: ';Good. Go get them, and unplug your system and pack


it up just like it was when you got it. Then take


it back to the store you bought it from.';





Caller: ';Really? Is it that bad?';





Operator: ';Yes, I'm afraid it is.';





Caller: ';Well, all right then, I suppose. What do I tell them??';





Operator: ';Tell them you're too f*%king stupid to own a computer!!!!!';Who helps the helpline people? :)?
LMAO. That is hilarious and probably a true story.Who helps the helpline people? :)?
I actually laughed out loud the first time I heard this story, about ten years ago.
Some people...some people's kids.....???!!!!
hahah... thats too bad! lol
  • skin care products
  • hair ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment