Thursday, October 21, 2010

I;d liek know how to move stuff with your mind?

I've seen these video on youtube how to control your energy to move stuff with you mind. I tryed putting all my energy into moving a small ear plug on my hand, and i felt a little twitch. I'd really like to know how to move it with alot of force.

Thanks,I;d liek know how to move stuff with your mind?
Channeling energy is very difficult.

I am not sure you can just want to do it and learn it.

Start with just trying to transfer energy.

If you can concentrate and your head feels like a loud yawn then you channel the energy out of your hands. You should be able to feel it yourself or put you hand on or near another person. If you or they have any injuries, bad knee, sore elbow etc. try to send the energy to that spot. This type of energy transfer is fairly common. Actually moving objects would take lots of practice in my opinion. Good luck.I;d liek know how to move stuff with your mind?
move your hand!
It depends if you believe it. In my opinion people who want to be able to do this desire power. No offense.
  • remove screen savers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment