Thursday, October 28, 2010

Makes u Wonder yes ?????

Customer Support: ';Ridge Hall computer assistant; may I help you?';





Caller: ';Yes, well, I'm having trouble with WordPerfect.';





CS: ';What sort of trouble?';





C: ';Well, I was just typing along, and all of a sudden the words went away.';





CS: ';Went away?';





C: ';They disappeared.';





CS: ';Hmm. So what does your screen look like now?';





C: ';Nothing.';





CS: ';Nothing?';





C: ';It's blank; it won't accept anything when I type.';





CS: ';Are you still in WordPerfect, or did you get out?';





C: ';How do I tell?';





CS: ';Can you see the C: prompt on the screen?';





C: ';What's a sea-prompt?';





CS: ';Never mind. Can you move the cursor around on the screen?';





C: ';There isn't any cursor, I told you, it won't accept anything I type.';





CS: ';Does your monitor have a power indicator?';





C: ';What's a monitor?';





CS: ';It's the thing with the screen on it that looks like a TV. Does it have a little light that tells you when it's on?';





C: ';I don't know.';





CS: ';Well, then look on the back of the monitor and find where the power cord goes into it. Can you see that?';





C: ';Yes, I think so.';





CS: ';Great. Follow the cord to the plug, and tell me if it's plugged into the wall.';





C: ';.......Yes, it is.';





CS: ';When you were behind the monitor, did you notice that there were two cables plugged into the back of it, not just one?';





C: ';No.';





CS: ';Well, there are. I need you to look back there again and find the other cable.';





C: ';.......Okay, here it is.';





CS: ';Follow it for me, and tell me if it's plugged securely into the back of your computer.';





';I can't reach.';





CS: ';Uh huh. Well, can you see if it is?';





C: ';No.';





CS: ';Even if you maybe put your knee on something and lean way over?';





C: ';Oh, it's not because I don't have the right angle - it's because it's dark.';





CS: ';Dark?';





C: ';Yes - the office light is off, and the only light I have is coming in from the window.';





CS: ';Well, turn on the office light then.';





C: ';I can't.';





CS: ';No? Why not?';





C: ';Because there's a power outage.';





CS: ';A power... A power outage? Ah, Okay, we've got it licked now. Do you still have the boxes and manuals and packing stuff your computer came in?';





C: ';Well, yes, I keep them in the closet.';





CS: ';Good. Go get them, and unplug your system and pack it up just like it was when you got it. Then take it back to the store you bought it from.';





C: ';Really? Is it that bad?';





CS: ';Yes, I'm afraid it is.';





C: ';Well, all right then, I suppose. What do I tell them?';





CS: ';Tell them you're too stupid to own a computer.';Makes u Wonder yes ?????
that was great thanks for the laugh!Makes u Wonder yes ?????
phew! that was silly :)
great response
HAHA!
HILARIOUS!! i luv it, thats a good one but if only i could memorize it....lol
A power outage? They need to stay really far away from computers, I think someone else should return it for them. Scary!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…
Nice that was good!
Thanks for the joke.It's cute,
Lol
omg that is so mean!!!!
lol all u really have to read is like the last 10 lines

No comments:

Post a Comment