Thursday, October 28, 2010

Any suggestions for what to do about my friend?

So ive known my friend for a long time and just last year (freshman year) we really became best friends.. IDK why, maybe because we both like music, play guitar and where shy. But lately we have been growing apart. one of the big reasons is because all my friends say i have been really mean lately. and i really dont know why.. i just have had less patience and dont handle their little kid games any more. lol. they are just so immature it seems like. but its probably just me. i dont drink or smoke alot. just at the parties (once every month) and i honestly dont need that stuff either. my best friend still likes the novelty and my other freind is pretty much an addict and the rest dont care. one of the big reasons why we are growing apart i think is that when we go places he is so ******* shy and unconfident.. he can barely talk to any girls and i dont know, i just dont like that part. the other thing is that he is still whipped by his 8th grade heart breaker, lol. he will do anything for this ***** and always talks about how she is so ';cool'; and how racist she is and how that makes her cool. im like dude, this girl is still on your mind? wtf. move on. it just gets anoyying, but on the other hand i might just be jealous that he has this good of a friend?? myabe im pissed because i cant quite be good friends with my 8th grade heart breaker? lol. and the music, he listens to the most depressing, melancholic, stalkerish music. the music is about how he wants the girl back.. love forever... all that bs and i try to tell him to stop because thinking about the girl is only hurting him! its like go find another girl! yeah, i feel alot better saying this to someone, even though its a computer. i dont care. i just am not the best at making friends, and dont wana lose them.Any suggestions for what to do about my friend?
**** that's screwed up. People change. I know when I was in 8th grade I had the maturity of a 17 year old because I hung out with my neighbor a **** load, got my first car when I was 13. Anyways, I put up with my friends BS and they're fine now. MY ADVICE: CHILL THE **** OUT! You have something complicated in your life and that is screwing things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment