Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to keep your mind off of a girl that means so much to you?

So I was with this girl for 2 months. Kind of an on and off relationship because fighting over dumb stuff. We got over it. But anyways, When we first started to date it was perfect. Everytime she showed up at my house we smiled like crazy at eachother. I knew we were meant to be and I was willing to do whatever it takes to be with her and teat her like my angel. I met her family and everything and they loved me! It was like I knew her for years! The first month was good. But at the beginning of the second month, she got a cast on her foot because she had a bungyin. I helped her everywhere we went, If she needed me, I was there. It was the beginning of the summer, and she started not talking to me and hanging out with her freinds. Everytime I felt like I was not even her boyfriend when she was with her friends because she didn't call or text me to ask how my day went or anything. She just told me she wanted to move on and didn't want to talk to me, but I am still going to talk to her family because it's like my family too. And she treats me like **** and I just wanted to make it work because she's beautiful and so sweet. But obviously is to immature to be in a relationship. She just told me to leave her alone. I can't keep my mind off of her though. What do I do?? :'(How to keep your mind off of a girl that means so much to you?
lol im tryin to forget someone two... i am just tryin to move on and not remember and forget about it. She will realize one day how good you were to her cause there arnt a lot of guys out there who are like that. Sorry you ran into that, but i wouldnt keep talking to her family because it will just remind you of her. Hope this helps can you answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>How to keep your mind off of a girl that means so much to you?
I would have to say pick a hobbie.. and choose to do it.. reguardless of what u want to do it or not.. or try to talk to another girl. anything will help for starters stop talking to her parents and try to aviod going aroudn her.. but the best asswer is a ';REBOUND'; some one to take the postion what

Report Abuse


im sorry hun you sound really sweet and i completey understand what your goin threw, i cant dont know if she is just confussed with what she wanted or maybe she just has a cold heart but i am really sorry... dont feel bad about crying i understand tust me :)

Report Abuse


the best thing to do in this situation although sounds crazy is listen to calm songs... think about it pray if your religious. somehow things like this always work out

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment