Thursday, October 21, 2010

Guys, What is your move? (girls whats the best move that has worked on you?)?

Now when your with a chicka and your comfortable, how do you get that kiss close, what do you say or what do you do.



now thers the obvious just go for it, but what if she aint playin like that?



What games do you drop to get her to kiss you, whats your excuse to maybe close that distance, have her suddenly on your lap or laying on top looking you in the eyes.



i stick to my two moves,

if im not just plaster and we end up in a room alone together, i ask if she knows any self defense (i know alot of that ****) and i try in teach her basic stuff, then i sit on the bed/couch/floor, and say ok, now attack me, she jumps on you or pushes you but normally ends up within grabbing distance, you wrap your arms around her, shes normally on top, this is the make out point where it just starts happening, just loook into her eyes, go and if she says now wat? you say ';ahh now i kiss you'; then try. worked 5/6 for me



my other one i just come out n say



';Would you like to kiss me';



They all say theses things



';Yes'; - you kiss her

';ummm Maybe'; - you say lets find out and kiss her

';NO!'; - ppsh i didnt say you could, it looked like something was on your mind

7/7

whats your move?Guys, What is your move? (girls whats the best move that has worked on you?)?
A guy I had Just met and was way taller than I was standing over me looking down at me with these awesome blue eyes, we were talking when he stopped me and said, ';Sorry I know we just met, but I feel like I've missed you..'; Not until I was driving home from his place the next morning did i realize it was a line! Good tricks! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment