Thursday, October 28, 2010

I feel deeply depressed about the stuff my boyfriend has done to me!?

About 2 years ago me and my boyfriend of 6 years then had just had our little girl, well he started staying out at night and started cheating on me, he left me for this girl who was already knocked up by another guy. Well, he never really showed me affection and his family barely talked to me. But all of a sudden when this slut had him leave his family she moved in with him and his mom with her baby, they talked to her more, acknowledged her more and he did more things with her. He talked to her maturely and acted like he was so in love. He always called me still, and told me how much he loved and missed me and how much he hated her and the next day he would be sucking up to her and making it like he never said the things he said to me. He even had me going along with it for two weeks straight and came got me and our child and made me leave my job cause he promised he loved me and was sorry. When we got to his house the girl kept calling and texting and the next day showed up like she was returning some of his things. He went outside in front of me and our daughter and told her i love you more than i wanna see my daughter and when she left he begged and pleaded for her to come get him. When she came he left our daughter crying on the bed and didn't say s*** to me. So the next day his mom took me back home which was an hour and a half away. I put in my mind that i was going to leave him alone. I started ignoring his calls and not letting him come around me. This went on for about 6 months. He popped up at the hospital one day when i was there with my dad in icu and told me he was sorry he did all he did to me and he wanted me back. I took things slowly and waited about 8 more months till i moved back with him. Well everything has been going fine this past year with him not cheating but he doesn't really talk to me and doesn't take me nowhere and i feel he showed me a different side when he was with this girl and i feel so stupid. I don't really feel love. I can't stop thinking bout how he should not have ever talked to her and everytime i think about it i get deeply depressed. I think about how he did her and wondered how he made love to her and it has me feeling more miserable than i was without him. His family still doesn't talk to me as much and i've never did anything wrong. I'm actually a good woman. He's been the only guy i've had sex with and i'm 24 years old. He doesn't think what he did was wrong and i feel like i hate him but i can't be without him. I'm so depressed i sit up crying all night and i even feel like i want to see him hurting as much as i am. I don't know what to do. I need advice please!





I know it was stupid of me to take him back, but i didn't know it would hurt this much. To the point i just want to scream. Have you ever had a thought run across your mind that made you frown and stomp and just want to scream? The girl was actually not attractive and she was a real slut. She even admitted she really didn't care for him and he was just stupid.I feel deeply depressed about the stuff my boyfriend has done to me!?
well it seems to me that females love those kind of guys now days, you need to cut the ties, and live your life raise your baby, dont be stupid! find a guy that loves you for you, dont push him awayI feel deeply depressed about the stuff my boyfriend has done to me!?
Your answer is simple. He has got to go and you have got to move on. See him only for your daughter and deal with him no more then that. You can and will do better. Forget about wanting him to hurt as much as you were hurt just let that hurt go and let him go. The sooner the better. Good luck.
anyone...i mean ANYONE who treats you like that isnt worth it...do you really wanna live the rest of your life like this? He sounds like a jackass, dont take him back...im sure your a great person..he doesnt deserve you.
He's not worth the **** he has not only put not only you through but your daughter too. Dump him, forget revenge. He is not worth it. You will find some one better than him. Your only 24 you have your whole life ahead of you. Dont waist it on some jackass who hurt you and your daughter.
I see where your coming from and it is hard to be alone.Unfortunately you have got back together for all the wrong reasons.Take a long look inside yourself and discover the things you want from life and imagine yourself in your old age.Does this partner fit in with your ideal plans or not.This is as far as you need to think to get your answers.It makes NO difference what went on in the past,it only matters from today.Chewing up days gone by will not change things,it only prevents you moving on.With or without them it is your decision whether or not you will grab life and enjoy it or are you going to carry on in this same vein being miserable.Craig
I didn't read the whole thing but I can tell you right now the guy is a player. move on and find someone who appreciates you and your daughter.
Ditch him or have a civil conversation
from what i have just read i can see that you need to go on with your life and leave him be-hide and fine some one that's truly loves you and take cares of you.this off and on again well not work at all .all i can see is that he's playing you for ever thing he can so don't let him come back to you.there comes a time were you have to think about your baby and you so go on and never think about him again. he's not able to love like he's sub-post to any way he has to many things he like to do and he likes to make you fell that you own him some thing and you don't.if any thing he own you some thing and that is child sub-port.so let him go and fine he's own way out.you have yours.there are some one out there how well love you and your baby.that's the best advice i can give you.your friend fred
Dump him and Move On
It appears to me that you have very low self-esteem or you wouldn't be putting up with this guy's crap (and that IS what it is!).



Time to build a life of your own dear, without this narcissist bringing you down even further.



Move on....



I wish you luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment