Sunday, December 11, 2011

Would you give your physically abusive ex fiance another chance?

The summer of 2006 I met the most amazing guy (at least I thought) in the world. We started dating. He was discharged from the Airforce later on that year and we moved in together. I was head over heals in love with this man... I knew he had some abandonment issues with his mother, and that caused us some problems when it came to trust. But he was my life. We got engaged Christmas 2007. I stated planning the wedding. Well he worked off shore and was gone alot. I normally just stayed at home and didnt do anything because I didnt want him thinking I was doing something wrong. Which I would never do because he was my life. Well he told me to go out for new years with some friends. So I did... And when he came back into town he accused me of cheating on him. He wouldnt let it go. No matter how much I told him I never did, he had it in his mind that I cheated. He broke up with me. And I was devastated. A few weeks later we got back together, but it didnt seem right. Well 3 days before our vegas trip with his family, he dumped me again. Told me he loved me but wasnt in love with me. I was still so upset.... He was my world, I didnt know what to do. When we got back from Vegas. Everything seemed to look up. Well he started to let his temper get the worse of him. One night out of no where he wanted his ring back. I asked him why he said cause it was his and he would give it to someone who deserved it. He physically took it from me took my car keys because the car I was paying for was in his name.... He told me to pack my stuff and leave... Crying I went to the closet and started getting a few things.... He told me to hand over my phone since that was in his name as well. We got in a tug of war with the phone... I'm a 95 pound 5.3'; girl... He is a 6.0'; 180 ex Special forces in the AF.... I lost... He grabbed my shoulders and shook me so hard that my head hit the wall and I saw stars,,, he picked me up threw me on the bed sat on top of me shaking me.... He says it was to calm me down... then he picked me up by my arm and threw me outside told me to walk home.... It was 3 in the morning and I had no phone no car in my Pj's. About a hour later he opened the door picked me up and told me how much he loved me.... About two weeks later. (After he gave me the ring back) He wanted it back again.... This time he threw me on the couch yelling, I was a slut, he hated me and he could do anything he wanted to me because he knew I wouldn't leave. He grabbed my throat and chocked me until I passed out.... Then hit me to wake me up.... The next day while he was at school I called my parents to come help me pack my things. I have lived with my parents ever since.... No he is telling me how sorry he is and that person he was, wasn't really him.... Would you give him another chance?Would you give your physically abusive ex fiance another chance?
NO



NO,



And in case you still don't get it--



NOWould you give your physically abusive ex fiance another chance?
absolutely not!
No, this pattern will continue and get worse. He needs counseling and even that may not work.
NO! you seem like a really good person and If he loved you as much as he's telling you he does than he shouldn't have hurt you in the first place no one deserves that!!
There are plenty of good men out there that don't abuse ladies. No one should have to put up with that. There is NO EXCUSE for that type of behavior. You deserve better and hopefully you will realize this before it's too late. LEAVE NOW. You might love him and it might feel like you won't be able to live without him but trust me, you will find someone that respects you enough not to hit you or lay a finger on you.
~ Hell no!! stay away from him. he has already had to many chances. ~
Well if your retarded go ahead...if you are normal then the answer is NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Sure

just make your funeral arrangements before you leave your poor parents to foot the bill

And I'm as serious as a heart attack
let me tell you a story:



a girl was taking a walk on a cold winter's day when she came across a rattlesnake lying in the snow. ';oh, i'm so cold...i fear i shall die...please pick me up and take me with you somewhere warm...'; the snake moaned. ';but if i do that, you'll bite me when you warm up'; the girl replied. ';oh no, i wouldn't do that, i'd love you forever and i'd never harm you because you saved me'; the snake said. the girl, feeling sorry for the snake, picked him up and put him in her coat to warm up. she walked, and she finally reached her home. as she was taking off her coat, the snake suddenly bit her. ';why...';the girl gasped, in her dying breath. ';i saved you...why would you bite me...?'; the snake replied, ';you have no one to blame but yourself. to bite you was in my nature; you knew i was poison when you picked me up.';



to sum things up, it really doesn't matter what happened in his past, whether his mama left him or whatever. he's poison, and now you know it. so if you pick him back up and he bites you, you have no one to blame but yourself, because you knew he was poison in the first place.
no i wouldn't because it's just going to keep escalating and it may kill you in the end
I think you know the answer, but you are afraid to face it.



DO NOT GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE! Do you realize he could have killed you when he shook you and hit your head? It doesn't take much to get a brain bleed - remember Natasha Richardson's untimely death this year?



You were not put on this earth to be someone's punching bag or to fill the void left by his momma. He already had his chance and he blew it.



I know it hurts like hell right now, but you WILL get through it and meet a nice, wonderful, normal, guy. Most guys wouldn't touch a girl like that EVER.



Just let him go.

No comments:

Post a Comment