Sunday, December 11, 2011

Picking bf over me (i need advice asap)?

i really dont know what i did.. but it all happened soo fast,my friend has ';boyfriend'; issues and she always br%26lt;a%26gt;gs about him.. too me.. okay even though i wanna tell her i dont wanna hear it because she picks him over me alot and why should i care if hes being an *** but i dont i listen like a good friend.soo we are in the mall when she tells me her boyfriend said:

';he doesnt feel like he wants to share her with me';.im telling her.. how is it sharing, when.1.He knows me and her dont go to the same school anymore 2. he lives next too her and i dont,3.he knows we barely see each other but were still bestfriends.plus they both know that im leaving next year from vegas to chicago and im not coming back.. yet she still tends to think this is a joke and picks her bf over me constantly.. and today i was telling her well, if he's going to say that(which i dont know how its sharing cause this isnt no contest)

then this guy clearly has issues and he's a control freak torwards her :

he wont let her do certain things.. they have to be together 24hrs.. she has to hang out with him and his friends i can only hang out with her on weekeneds.. {stuff like that} and im like you know what never mind it doesnt matter,cause lets just make the time that we spend together usefull before next year.. this girl takes everything seriously

she cant take a joke and she just asumes alot !!! hah but we play around alot.. and it got to the point where she was talking about me and my guy.. like alot.. but i dont care cause its a joke- a jokes a joke... and i said something about her and her boyfriend.. and i was just playin like ill even tell you what i said i literally said :ima need you and julio to calm down and i was laughing she got serious and started talking about how ( i know sometime in my life that im ganna settle down so i cant talk) and im like wtf-where the hell did that come from so i tell her, hey well were young and your already talking about settling down when dude were sixteen were both ganna be graduating when were seventeen im not tryna settle down im going through college and all this moving process.. plus it that is moving way too fast and here she is talking about moving with him and stuff then she started talking about how me and my guy... and im like where is this coming from,me and him are not serious, were considered still ';young';-';kids';-or ';young-adults'; and im not trying to like have an intense serious relationship with bf after bf after bfs thats not my life, i cant do that i can be happy with a light relationship with a guy until i move forward into my own life ..and of course the big, ';well it sounds like your talking about me,and my relationships'; really thats a big-no-it-wasn't.. and it REALLY wasnt directed too her.. soo im like what is the problem? what are you talking about? all of a sudden were playing around and she gets all serious and mad at me for no reason i dont seem to know what i did, and she yelled at me and said what i said was directed too her and were walking home at the time so she goes to the other cross walk and walks on the other side and we dont speak after that..Picking bf over me (i need advice asap)?
Well Just call him in a matter of days like come try visting him.

No comments:

Post a Comment