Sunday, December 11, 2011

Okai, so most people have found my writing... pretty **** so far... so try this one, bet ya change you mind :D?

Right, so this is yet ANOTHER one I am working on. I really hope it is better than the others :( lol :)

quick note though, before people start yelling abuse at me, that i am not AIMING to make this a classic!!! This is meant to be modern not in the times of Wurthering Heights! kay? :D ta!

P.S if you liked it, go to Quizilla and type in:

Trouble for the human girl

It will come up and you can also read my other stuff poems included :D



Chapter one

I was carefully, watching each person, each shadow they cast. If he found me... i would be in deep ****. My heart was racing as i sat on the step, in the shadows, keeping away from the rest. My black hair hid most of my face as i kept it bent, hoping and praying he wouldn’t find me today. The fear dwelling in my stomach made it hard to breath and my throat felt tight, my heart racing. Please, please, please...

“Not hiding, are we Scarlet?”

I jumped up so quick and turned so fast, that i banged into him. His big hands wrapped around my forearms, holding me still.

“No, why would i be hiding?” i said, forcing the fear back down inside of me.

“good.” He said, staring into my eyes.

He was tall, a good one and a half feet taller than me. He had black hair that fell in short curls around him, adding to his sexiness. His eyes were black, smouldering, an endless pit of death and anger, though at the moment, they just spoke of hunger. He was lean, wiry and yet strong. Stronger than me, stronger than a guy four hundred times his size, and he was powerful. More powerful than most vampires. Yes, he was a vampire. I tried to swallow my racing pulse, which felt like it was in my mouth and that directed his attention to my throat, his eyes darkening impossibly more. I wanted to duck my head, cover y throat, but i couldn’t. I knew it wouldn’t matter any way. I trembled and his eyes snapped to mine.

“Come on.” He said huskily.

He led one of his hands drop, but the other slid down my arm and clasped my hand tightly, when he was suddenly pulling me away. He had to drag me, practically, because i couldn’t keep up with him, he was moving quickly, but if anyone saw us, it would look like a human in a rush. He pulled me to a quiet corner of the school, where no one dared went; it was darker and gloomier than the rest of the school. Even though it was lunch, only one o’clock. It was still dark, winter was drawing in. I was yanked away from my thoughts when we jolted to a stop. I was pulled close suddenly, by him, by Klaus. His skin felt cool, but i knew that would change soon. I could feel his marble hard chest pressed against mine, i could feel his eyes on my throat, even though i was looking hard at his chest. I was scared, but then i was always scared around Klaus. One of his arms was around my waist, but with his free hand he grabbed my chin gently and pulled my face up, so i could look him in the eyes. His eyes were filled with raw need, hunger. It made me squirm slightly and he smiled, slow and dangerous.

“You’re not afraid, are you scarlet?” he whispered softly.

I shook my head fiercely. “I’m never scared of you!”

I knew he wanted to scare me; vampires loved the taste of fear.

“But i can smell your fear, and it smells delicious.” He bent his head and nuzzled my neck softly, before pulling back.

I stared defiantly at him, trying to push it away, far away. I saw his lips part slightly and his tongue dart out, i knew he could taste me, just by doing such a thing.

“Your blood lies, you realise.” He said nonchalantly.

“How so?” i asked, hoping he didn’t hear the tremble in my voice, even though i knew he had.

He smiled. “Your blood says your innocent, sweet. And yet, you’re not. You’re feisty and strong.”

I swallowed and his eyes seemed drawn to my throat once more.

“And yet, simply not strong enough.” He said.Okai, so most people have found my writing... pretty **** so far... so try this one, bet ya change you mind :D?
Too many errors just in the first paragraph including failing to capitalize the word ';I';. Sorry, but if you're not going to take your work seriously enough to EDIT before posting then I refuse to waste my time reading.Okai, so most people have found my writing... pretty **** so far... so try this one, bet ya change you mind :D?
i like the writingg ; very detaiiled ! (: but if you want to use cuss wordss ; type them , write them . not that starrr* **** .

No comments:

Post a Comment