Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do you take your ex back from another girl?

Three years ago or so I broke up with my boyfriend at the time. It had been a two and a half year relationship but I wanted to move on and learn things on my own. I broke his heart and he hadn't noticably gotten over me since. We remained friends because we did not break up on bad terms.



I was considering getting back with him when I got online for the first time in awhile. We talked and I found out he has a girlfriend he's been dating for 3 months.



He is 20 she is 16 and she is the jealous type and though she does not know me she hates me. She is using him, I feel (she never, ever, wants to get a job and he is buying her a new laptop and digital camera, and paying her rent) and she is trying to cut me out of his life, so much that she made him a necklace to replace one I gave him two months into our relationship and he had wore ever since. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have minded if he just chose to put it aside, but the fact that she undercutted something just so he wouldn't have reminders of me is upsetting.



I'm not really all that jealous, but she keeps making snide remarks about me and trying to remind me that he belongs to her and not me. Very distressful stuff.



Should I try to take him back, since I wanted to before I knew she was even in the picture, or should I wait and let it run it's course? Any advice on getting him back?How do you take your ex back from another girl?
Just tell him how you feel.. tell him how you think she is using him...if he cares for you he will listen.
  • >windows update
  • how to connect with people
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment