Sunday, December 11, 2011

Should i Just give up?

So theres this guy that i like he makes

me feel all mushy and gushy inside like whenever

he texts me i have a bigg-o smile on my face and everyone

tells me he likes me but hes soo shy but sometimes

i think he doesnt like me. why? because like

i try to flirt with him he just goes : ) i mean its like wtf?

i like to feel special and stuff and the only cute thing he has told

me your pretty and more. i mean wth. ugghh well yea anyway

he doesnt even make a move but still all his friends are like

woahh dude he really likes you your always on his mind its you and skating.

Im like he sure doesnt show it and they tell me hes shy.

Thats dumb if a guy really likes a girl like for real woulnt they make a move like right away? well yeaa. i like him but then its like uggghh.

well yea i think he only ';likes'; me because he feels forced too!

Well i told my friend that he was cute and ever since then hes all of a sudden likes me. i mean yea i know thats how things happen but i think hes forced to liking me so i dont know to continue just there or to move on.?



Like today i hung out with him but he just asks me questions and there akward silence so i make up excuses and leave. I reallt dont know what to do. He expects me to talk to him and stuff I think a guy should do that but hes soo cute but yeaa. tell me what you think yea.Should i Just give up?
i think that hes just shy. He's afraid of getting rejected. He clearly really likes you. But you need to stop feeling so angry that hes shy, when youre a shy person you dont know what to do and are alwys thinking of what to say,how to say it,what happens if i say it wrong and make myself sound stupid. So when he was hanging out with you he was asking you questions to get to know you a bit more, and since hes shy of course theres going to be some awkward pauses. I think you shuld have just stayed with him and try to do something fun. And the guy doesn't always have to be the one to make the first move. The girl can do this too. If you really like the guy then go up to him and start talking to him, get to know him more and eventually ask him out. Just give him a chance and stop being so hard on him.



-and im sorry if it sounds like im nagging you :\Should i Just give up?
yes give up
never give up on a thing that you cant live a day without
That's really funny! I was gonna say the same thing the 2 answerer said! I'm in love with that saying and that's how I've gotten through alot of stuff that's been happening to me.

Never give up on something or someone you can't live a day without.



Just have a friend or someone ask him what he thinks of u!



Now me? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Dont give up DONT!!!!

help help help !!!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
just keep hanging out with him, make him more comfortable around u mabye hes waiting for u to open up if u know what i mean

hope i helped!:D
First of all, I don't think you completely understand guys, yes, he may be shy, but that by no means implies he feels forced to like you, I'm a shy guy, and I didn't know that my current girlfriend liked me until AFTER the info that I liked her spilled out and everyone knew! You should talk to him, maybe you need to ask him out, there are guys out there who are bad at talking to girls, make it easier for him!
  • african american hair
  • email
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment